Part 50

You woke up the next morning with Jimin's soft grey tail wrapped possessively around your thigh, his arm draped over your waist. You were both still wearing your matching blue collars and you couldn't wait to get it off, you honestly weren't sure how he wore one 24/7, it was so constricting. You wiggled out from under his arm and he let you go as you pulled on a robe and padded to the bathroom, gasping when you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

Jimin had trailed marks across your throat following the line of the collar. You removed it in annoyance and washed your face, stomping back into the bedroom when you had finished.

"Jimin!" You said, shaking him awake. "Wake up you annoying kitten, you need to fix my neck."

"But baby," he whined, blinking his eyes open and stretching, causing the blanket to fall back and reveal his toned torso. You tore your eyes away from him to scowl, tapping your foot impatiently. "They look so pretty," he said, reaching up to trace his finger over the bruises. "Hey, where's the collar?" He pouted.

"Sorry kitten, but I had to take it off because A, it makes you crazy, and B, it was bugging me. How do you wear that all the time?" You said, rubbing at your neck. He shrugged.

"I've spent most of my life in one, it feels weird not to wear one honestly."

"Well, I still need you to clean my neck up, we have plans today," you said, making him scoot so you could sit on the bed next to him. He curled around you, blinking up at your face.

"What kind of plans?" He asked, whining slightly. "Can't we just stay in bed all day?"

"Nope! Got more ways to spoil you today," you said with a soft smile, leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose. "But I'll cancel them if you don't fix this," you warned, pointing at your neck. He rolled his eyes and sighed, pushing himself up into a sitting position.

"Fiiiine, hold still," he said, leaning in to carefully lick each mark, his hybrid saliva working quickly to heal the bruises. You shivered at the touch of his tongue and he pulled back when he was finished, pouting at you. "I'm hungry, is one of the plans breakfast?" He asked.

"Yep! Making pancakes, so get washed up and come out, they won't take long," you said, standing to head to the kitchen. He caught your wrist though and jerked you back down onto the bed where you landed on your butt with a soft thud. You whipped your head to glare at him, but he was just smirking, tapping his lips and puckering them expectantly. Your glare melted into a smile and you cupped his round cheeks, leaning in to press a loving kiss to his full lips.

-

You took him shopping for some new clothes he was needing and then back to the salon to get his hair touched up. As you were walking toward it hand in hand you turned to him. "I made you an appointment to get your hair recolored since your pink is almost totally faded - but you don't have to keep it kitten, I just thought you might want to." You stopped outside the salon and faced him, sliding your hands around his waist. "Do you want to?" He nodded happily. "Still pink?" He considered for a moment.

"Can I do something different?"

"You can do whatever you want."

"Can I do...blue?"

You kissed him briefly, pulling back to smile up at him. "Of course."

The employees greeted the two of you when you came in, the same girl that had colored Jimin's hair the last time bouncing happily when she saw him. "Hi kitty! Can I do fun things to your hair again?" She asked excitedly. Jimin blushed and mumbled that he wanted it blue this time and she beamed and tugged him back to her chair. You smiled after them and sat to wait. You looked up when you heard him say your name softly and he was standing near the register looking pleased and you broke into a huge grin.