──

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━HUNGER GAMES 00 | intro━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
HUNGER GAMES
00 | intro
━━━━┅━━━

While Katniss Everdeen and all her followers had won the battle, ultimately, they had lost the war. It hadn't taken long for things to turn back to the way they had been before. This time, as the old system rose once more from the ashes, there was no one brave enough to lift a finger. Panem was left to suffer.

The Games continued and the districts remained unhappy. For years, nothing but anger consumed the starved and suffering people living in Panem.

As the 125th Hunger Games were about to begin, a group of youngsters hatched their plans. They would re-ignite the flame that had been snuffed out not too long before them. All hell was sure to break loose.

They had planned and schemed – and they all swore that no one would ever forget their year.

Six tributes from six districts had been selected and trained.

Six male tributes who were ready to die in order to make the Capitol pay.

And in the Capitol, the mastermind himself resided. Controlling and planning, he readied himself to take revenge, not only on the Capitol but also on the new president.

They would not be forgotten.

But a certain girl from District Eleven threatened the success of their well-laid plans.

A girl who had no hope of ever making it out of the arena, was soon to find herself tangled up in a wild and deadly game of survival.

━━━━┅━━━

KIM NAMJOON
AS

KIM NAMJOONAS