chapter ten

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER TENThe First Day Of Training ━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER TEN
The First Day Of Training
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

I hurled out the remainder of my stomach into the toilet. Despite the circumstances, I was trying my very best to be quiet. No one had to witness me emptying my stomach in the early hours of the morning.

Dinner hadn't sat well with me and I was suffering the consequences now.

Part of me knew that I should have listened to Jungkook as he had told me not to overeat, but at the time, the food had been practically been begging me to eat more and more.

Sehun had also encouraged me to eat more since he wanted me to gain some weight for the arena. Tzuyu had given Sehun a rare smile before turning back to her notes.

Another reason why I didn't listen to Jungkook was that I was mad at him. Or, maybe, irked by him. All in all, I was confused and I knew that part of it was his fault.

He wouldn't tell me what his arguments were about and I was a curious person. Weren't we supposed to be allies? Weren't we supposed to be friends?

I was also hurt, hurt because Kim Taehyung had made me realize the truth. Only one of us was going to get out alive.

This thought wouldn't leave me alone, it haunted me.

Only one of us was going to come out alive. Or, none of us.

Jungkook probably knew this and he was probably aware that he would have to either kill me or watch me be killed. Knowing this hurt, but sometimes the truth hurts more than the lie.

I was afraid that he was planning to kill me, planning to eliminate someone he thought to be an easy competitor. And maybe I was an easy competitor, but I was determined not to be killed by him.