──

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆DISTRICT THIRTEEN ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆intro

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
DISTRICT THIRTEEN
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
intro.
Even with Park Jimin gone, the people of district thirteen considered the games successful. There was once again a spark igniting the rebellion in the districts.

Kang Y/n lives with the guilt of having had a friend sacrifice himself for her and she will stop at nothing to bring him back.

But everyone has different priorities and Y/n finds that rescuing Park Jimin who she can only hope is alive, will turn out more difficult than originally expected.

She feels utterly alone as everyone is drifting apart. They are left vulnerable to the threat of both the Capital and District thirteen.

With the team splitting into two, Y/n is stuck in the middle, trying to do what is right while wanting to do, well, what she wants to do.

And wanting to save, who she wants to save.

After all, Park jimin had been the one to save her, it hadn't been anyone else...

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Copyright © HELENAJUNEX 2020

All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
|R O M A N C E |
| H U N G E R
G A M E S |
| S C I - F I |
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
BTS x
female reader
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

CAST

| bts + you |

KIM NAMJOON