chapter four

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER THREE
THE CELL

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER THREETHE CELL

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

PARK JIMIN

"Meh. I'll pass." After the words left his mouth, it seemed like all hell broke loose. And of course, Jimin couldn't help but let a lazy smirk decorate his features in response to that. The power of his words...

Nothing good ever happened around here and annoying the guards was the only from of entertainment he got.

He tried to concentrate on the fist that was about to collide with his cheek, but that didn't mean he missed the distant sound of Sehun doubling over in laughter. Sehun's laughter, the most annoying sound in the universe, was, after all, hard to miss.

After that, Jimin could also hear Amber could hitting Sehun on the head, and then snickering as he hissed in pain.

Park Jimin hated his life in the Capital as a prisoner, but since he wasn't alone, he had found a way to bear it with Sehun and Amber by his side. Sure, guards came almost every day to try and get information out of them and yes, the conditions were not ideal, but all in all, it was bearable.

Especially the time that Jimin spent with Sehun and Amber, the two people imprisoned with him. They were able to keep him alive. Unlike him though, they harbored major grudges against Namjoon for not saving them in time, and that did cause for arguments.

Namjoon not rescuing them in time made them bitter, because they had done everything right. Jimin, on the other hand, knew that it really only was his fault that he wasn't rescued in time.

Or, at least, that is what he told himself.

His fault that he had been captured because he had chosen to let Y/n live in his stead. No one else had made that decision but him. And he wouldn't really change anything, even if he had the chance to.

Well, situations couldn't really get any worse than they were, could they? That thought cheered him up somewhat as well.

"You crazy piece of shit! One day you'll regret talking back like this," the guard spat, kicking Jimin back onto the floor, coincidentally, on Sehun's halfhearted drawing of himself.