chapter twelve

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER TWELVEThe Feeling Of Belonging ━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER TWELVE
The Feeling Of Belonging
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

The voice belonged to Xiomi, and even though she wasn't the tallest, she was very intimidating in her own way. Not as intimidating as Kim Jihal though. I quickly moved out of the way of her and her scary voice, not daring to let Jimin touch my hand again. That was what had gotten us into trouble in the first place, after all.

Park Jimin shot me a glance at that, questioning my actions with an almost lazy eyebrow raise. In response, I swatted his hand further away. Be gone.

Park Jimin laughed quietly, looking down at the floor, his hair falling into his eyes as he did so. He didn't seem to mind the two female careers at all, even if they were fuming with rage. I wasn't like that, not at all, I couldn't ignore their burning gases.

They made me want to bow down to them or throw something at them. My mind wasn't really too decisive. Although, as they were seemingly intent on cornering me, the latter was looking more and more appealing.

"Spare me, will you? I was having such a great time with Y/n before you guys came," Jimin said, sending a bright smile their way. All I could do was shrink into myself, not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

Making enemies before the games even start... Great job, Y/n!

Kim Jihal was pale in a pretty way, but it seemed that in this particular lighting, she looked too pale. As if something was wrong and she wasn't feeling all too well. Her black hair, rosy cheeks and scarlet lips made her pale skin even more apparent.

She was beautiful, like Snow White in all those tales. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't drag my eyes away from her. That fact didn't escape her.

She smirked at me, and it wasn't nice or pleasant. There was danger there, and I felt my heartbeat exhilarate.

Finally, I was able to break free from her bewitching gaze and so I looked for a way of escape. Making eye contact with Jungkook was easy as his gaze was already glued to me, apparently following me wherever I went. My brows furrowed at his sharp gaze.