district thirteen

Thank you so much for all the support over the years (wow, I can really say this about this shit book now)... Looking back now, I'm really terribly embarrassed by my writing here, but since you guys seem to enjoy it... I won't take it down, I guess.

It's also worth mentioning that the comments, the votes, and the follows really inspired me to go on while writing this, so I think it would be unfair of me to take it down either way.

Now, the story actually still has a long way to go. But I'm not sure if I'm totally up for writing it.

The question here is: do you guys want a sequel? Act two, so to say? I have parts written already and if the answer is yes, I'll see to it that I devote part of my time to this series once again.

Be warned... If I do start writing for the sequel, I will first use the chapters I have already, and while the writing there is significantly bette than here, it is still not my current writing style. And I will not edit Act two until after I finish editing Act one, and completing Act two.

Love,
Chichi :)

Here's a sneak peak, something to get you guys excited, if the sequel is requested

Here's a sneak peak, something to get you guys excited, if the sequel is requested... An extract from chapter five of District Thirteen :)

"I don't believe you. You're lying, I know it." The voice was slightly gruff, deeper than it had been in the arena, but still as recognizable as ever.

I knew that voice anywhere and there was no doubt in my mind that this really was Jeon Jungkook.

"Why would I lie?" It also wasn't hard to hear who this voice belonged to. The slightly annoyed tone matched with a pinch of arrogance could only belong to Kim Seokjin.

I gulped, closing my eyes. Imagining them and hearing them hurt.

They had left me... But of course, I had deserved it, so I couldn't really blame them, could I?

What emotion was I feeling? I wasn't even sure anymore, because a while ago, I had started having trouble with identifying certain emotions. At times, I mistook anger for sadness and vice versa.

"To create mistrust between me and the leaders of thirteen."

"Ah yes, when before there was nothing but love and trust..." Seokjin's sarcastic tone caused me to recoil slightly.

District thirteen? Mistrust?

What was going on?

And why where they discussing this in front of Yoongi's hospital door?

"Seokjin, stop it. You don't know anything. For the first time, it's actually going well. We're making progress, we'll get Jimin and the others out soon... Why do-"

"Because I'm not blind, Jungkook! I'm not stupid, and I'm not as trusting and naive as you are." I had never heard Seokjin sound so angry, and I had never heard Jungkook call 'Jin' Seokjin before.

Jimin... We're getting Jimin out soon?

For a moment, I blanched. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. There was only Park Jimin.

"You're special to me, Y/n."

Hearing Jimin's voice again, I put my hands on my ears, hoping to block out his haunting voice. It didn't work, it never did.

"If you came here thinking insulting me it would change my mind, you came here for nothing." Jungkook didn't sound angry like Seokjin had, if anything, his tone was void of emotion. For some reason, that scared me more than anything else.

When I thought of Jungkook, I thought of raw emotions, feelings. There was always something, there was never nothing. Why was he like this now?

"I'm not- I'm not insulting you... I'm describing you?" Jungkook didn't react to Seokjin's words, something that seemed odd to me.

There was a short silence and I waited with bated breath, wondering what else I would be finding out from the shadows.

"And what about Taehyung, huh? Jungkook, this is not you. You wouldn't forget your friends like that." Seokjin's tone was softer now, and there was desperation laced in his tone.

"Kim Taehyung is dead. I don't know what you're talking about." I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my throat as I stumbled backward into Yoongi's bed.

This couldn't be true...