chapter seven

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER SEVENThe Makeover ━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER SEVEN
The Makeover
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

Tzu-yu and Sehun had warned us not to resist against the 'makeover' our capital stylists would soon give us. They were strict about it, the kindness in their eyes waning as they ordered us to not to refuse anything they would do, no matter what.

Reluctantly, I agreed, but only because my new friend, Jungkook shot me a look. He was clearly agreeing with them and since all three of them seemed convinced that listening to everything the stylists said was a good idea, I relented.

Okay, and maybe because I wanted to make Tzu-yu happy. God, I sounded like a young girl with her new crush, but it honestly wasn't like that.

I just admired Tzu-yu more than anyone at the moment and I guess that made me feel safe in a place like this.

Something in me wanted to make her proud of me and so, I swore to myself to listen and learn from her.

She wanted the best for me, after all.

But at the moment I was having second thoughts as I lay naked, waiting for my stylist, Kai.

Apparently, he was pretty young and all the assistants were swooning at the mere sound of his name.

That made me very scared, considering what was considered handsome and beautiful in the capital.

What if he decided to dress me as a meat-eating plant like the tributes two years ago were dressed?

What if he decided to paint my hair all the colors of the rainbow-like they did with Sehun? That had been funny to watch, yes, but I doubted that it had been particularly amusing for him.