chapter eight

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER EIGHTThe Strategy ━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER EIGHT
The Strategy
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

Jungkook looked absolutely handsome and I couldn't stop staring for about a whole minute. He seemed to be staring at me too, so it wasn't that embarrassing.

Actually, it was, but never mind that. I just told myself that it wasn't because these days, I tended to imagine things a lot in order to escape from the reality at hand.

He was wearing a suit that was decorated with flowers, his skin looked pale and shiny, they had applied light makeup and it made him look very dashing and his hair was styled and dyed a light blond. All in all, we looked like a perfect duo, hopefully, one that would install fear into the hearts of our competitors.

My imagination was running wild again...

What would Jisung and Mark think of me now?

"Are you thinking about your brother?" The abrupt question coming from Jungkook jolted me out of my thoughts. I sent him a sheepish smile in return.

"Yeah...What will he and Mark think of me? Jisung is the only person I truly love and Mark is my only friend. What will they think?" I asked sadly, would they be ashamed? It hadn't taken me very long to change into a capital doll, only a couple of days even, would they think me weak for that?

Or desperate?

Or would they think that I was a capital brat?

A shudder ran down my spine at the mere thought of them being disgusted with me.

"Stop, they're probably very proud that you're doing everything to win. And Mark isn't your only friend, I'm also your friend." Jungkook looked serious so I nodded along to what he was saying.