chapter eleven

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

 ˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄━━━━┅━━━CHAPTER ELEVENThe Swim ━━━━┅━━━

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER ELEVEN
The Swim
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

After training with BamBam for about one hour, I could tell that I needed to try out the swimming pool. It was obvious, and putting it off like I had been doing, wasn't exactly smart.

Why?

Because this was the first time I had even heard of a swimming pool being a station in the training center. That station had never been there before, so obviously it was put there for a reason.

Tzu-yu had explained what sort of stations there would be and she had never once mentioned a swimming pool. So, the possibility of there being a water in the arena was endlessly high.

I had noticed this at the beginning, but I hadn't sought out the swimming pool because of a certain boy from district four.

Park Jimin.

He had claimed the swimming pool without hesitation and whenever someone else wanted to swim, he threatened them and most of the tributes were terrified of him.

I didn't necessarily blame them, because even if he wasn't the tallest, Park Jimin looked deadly. Well, maybe he didn't look deadly, but he definitely emitted a deadly aura. But now, since I couldn't see him any longer, I knew that it was my chance to practice my swimming.

I could swim a bit, but all in all, I was a hopeless case when it came to swimming. Even little Jisung back at home was better than I was.

The trainer instructed me to just swim in my training clothes, explaining that I would be dried off as soon as I finished swimming. I was skeptical of that at first, but then I remembered where we were and how these people lived.

Hesitantly, I approached the pool, fiddling with my hair as I did so. While training with BamBam, I had put my hair up into a tight bun so that I wouldn't be bothered.