chapter one

FIRST BEFORE I START THE STORY, MAKE SURE TO READ MY OTHER STORIES ALSO, 'If Only I Was Patient' AND I'm making a remake of this story! I loved writing this, and you loved reading! I'm working on it, so check it out soon!

New story out! Accidentally In Love!

Thanks you guys! Hope you enjoy! Take it easy on Amber, btw. She's goin through a lot.

Amber-

"Wake up! You have work!" Kai yelled at me. My eyes opened. "I don't wanna get up." I mumble.

"You have to, you have a job." He says again. He sits on my bed and hands me a coffee and a donut. "Thank you." I say gratefully.

"What are best friends for?" He laughs and drinks his hot chocolate. "You don't have much time, Amber." He reminds me.

I look at my watch. "10 minutes!" I jump up and throw on my suit. Kai drives me to work like a good best friend.

After work, I sat on the couch finishing up some files. I also was waiting for Kai to get home so we could binge tv. He walked though the door in a suit and tie.

"You forgot!" He says those words and I quickly jump up and run to my closet. "You have time, Amber." He reassured me. "I knew this would happen so I came early." What a good best friend.

Kai Corbett has dirty blonde hair with glasses. He's pretty handsome, but also very nerdy. He is my best friend. I wouldn't do anything to change that. After getting ready, hair done, makeup done, outfit done, we wait.

When the door knocks, I look through the peep hole. "It's her!" I say. I run to the other side of the wall and he casually opens the door.

"Hey, Bridget, is it?" He asks. "And you are Kai Corbett?" She asks. How cute.

A few minutes later a doorbell rings. I open it. "Hi, sorry I'm late." He says. "You're totally fine. It's Jeremiah, right?" I ask. "Yes. And you must be Amber Michaels." He asks. "That's me!"

After a long night of an exhausting blind date, Kai and I flop onto the couch. "She was actually really cute and sweet." He says. "My guy was actually really hot and kind!" I say excitedly.

"So you see yourself going on a date with him again?" Kai asks.

"Sure! But I'm not asking." I reply. Kai rolls his eyes.

"It is exhausting being a guy, doing all the work." He says. He does have a point.

"Would you ask Bridget out again?" I ask sarcastically.

"Actually, Yes. Yes I would." He says with pride.

We laugh, and watch movies, then he goes to his place and the same day goes by, over and over, except he kept going on dates with Bridget and I would go with Jeremiah.