chapter fifty-four

Kennedy-

Wedding night

He zips my dress off and takes off my undergarments. I unbutton his shirt, and release the belt. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my forehead. He stroked my blonde hair as I took off my bra.

"You are so beautiful." He tells me.

He pulls off and lays back on the bed next to me. We were both breathing heavily.

"Wow. Wow, Kennedy, you are amazing." He tells me.

"I mean, I don't have much to base you on but oh my god Alex you are too."

He turns on his side and kisses me.

2 months later

I run off stage and throw up in the bucket waiting for me. I couldn't believe I made it through that whole show holding that in. While singing!

I sit in my chair and rub off all the makeup pounded on my face. Alex walks up.

"Baby! You did great!" He says and kisses me.

I slip out of my dress and into sweats. I get escorted out of the center, into my van. I was on tour, and had a show almost every night. This was the only night out of the whole show Alex could come visit me.

I had an appointment with an OBGYN about 2 months ago, because I was having some pain down there. He said everything was fine even though he was super distracted the whole appointment.

Alex came and slept with me in my bed in the very back. I was craving Taco Bell so we got some then just hung out. 

"Hey, babe." He says as he comes and cuddles up next to me on the bed.

"I don't know why, but these past three weeks I've felt so sick." I tell him.

"Maybe it's all the fast food?" He questions.

"I'm so happy I'm finally married to you," He says.

"Me too, babe." I say.

I jump up and barf into the toilet. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

Before I go on stage, Alex rubs my shoulder. "Are you sure you want to?"

"I have to, all those people waiting for me to perform, I can't disappoint." I tell him.

He squeezes me and tells me he loves me. "My girl is a superstar, quite literally." He says.

After a great show, but the whole time of me feeling extremely wheezy. I go off stage, and pass out after throwing up.

I wake up in a hospital.