chapter thirty-two

CONTAINS MATURE THEMES

Amber-

Doing laundry on the couch and watching some Netflix, I waited for Kai to get home. I was watching some sappy Christmas movie, after all it is Christmas break and Christmas is in five days.

I heard the door unlock. I was so damn excited. He walks in the door, quietly, knowing the kids are asleep.

"How was work?" I ask.

"It was fine. I've been looking forward to seeing you all day." He says and sets his bags down.

"Is it cold out there?" I ask, getting up from the couch.

"Kinda, whatever you call cold." He laughs.

I walk up to him slowly, and seductively grab his tie and pull him closer to me.

"I'm wearing very slutty underwear, the kids are in bed, we have the whole night." I say slowly.

He smirks then lifts me up off the ground, my legs twisted around his thighs, and he lays me on the couch so he's on top of me, and we make out, like hot, hot make out.

He takes off his coat and I unbutton his shirt slowly. He rips off my shirt, leaving me bare and just panties. He unbuckles his pants and slides them off, leaving his briefs. We are warm, and it feels good to have his body next to mine.

After some intense sex, he lays on me, naked, his hand on my belly.

"If we didn't have sex that one time then we wouldn't be here having this amazing sex in a beautiful home with two beautiful kids." I say, realizing how grateful I am.

He laughs. "I love you."

"I love you more, babe." I tell him as I play with his hair.

"Wanna go again?" He asks.

"Someone's a little slutty tonight." I say.

"Alright, but we have to be quiet." I say laughing.

He gets up, and we make out, his hands on my back. Then in my hair. Oh I loved him so much.