chapter twenty-eight

REALLY QUICK: we hit 400 and 500 reads in the same day! You guys are amazing! I have another story out that I'm really excited about, and a lot more to come. "My Sister's Boyfriend" and "Grey's Anatomy// What If?" My Sister's Boyfriend is written in a cool format, I think you'll love it. Please go read! Thanks for you loving support! Remember to comment on my chapters, I love to see your feed back. So, comment down below, what gender do you think the baby is/should be? I still can't decide. Anyways, thank you!

Amber-

Right as I won, I quickly sat down.

My stomach, my baby, was kicking profusely.

It was my first time.

Every body crowded around me, and cheering for me. I started crying. It was the first time I have truly smiled since the wedding. My family, my husband, my son, my baby.

It all happened so quick, but I loved being a mother.

Kai squeezed my hand and put his hand on my stomach.

He kisses me, and my mom hugged me.

It was a magical moment.

After a few weeks, Kai started to treat me like a normal human being again.

I missed this.

I know he's just trying to protect me, but Jeremiah is in jail. He's probably never leaving jail. So, this is okay.

I don't want to know the gender of my baby. I don't want to know until he/she is born.

I always wanted a little girl, but having Dawson has been so much fun the year and few months he's been alive.

My eyes flutter open.

His arm is on my side, and head is by my upper back. Facing the window, and he's facing my back. This morning was different. I felt happy, and Dawson wasn't crying.

The baby starts kicking, so I gently put Kai's hand on my belly. Kai's face reaches over my shoulder and kisses my cheek, he has a smile touching his ears.

He brings me breakfast in bed, an omelet with milk. I was almost 8 months now, which was exhausting and painful.

But everything that happened with Jeremiah, Kai is treating this baby like his own. And I couldn't be more grateful for that.

I've been thinking lately, of a home birth. No epidural, no wires and IV's, just me, and Kai. I don't even want a midwife there.

Just going to a chaotic hospital right now was not something I wanted to do.

So, we bought a water bed, pads, and everything you would need to give birth at home. Women do it all the time. I don't see a problem with it.

Yesterday Dawson learned to finally walk without any help. He's perfect, and I just love him so much. He looks like his daddy.

I hope my baby looks like me. I don't want to be reminded of Jeremiah every time I see him or her.