chapter twenty-one

Amber Corbett-

After finally going pee, I walk out of the public restroom. I was at my reception, struggling to walk around in these little nude block heels any longer. When I walk out, a man grabs my shoulders and presses me against the wall. His lips shoved onto mine, I couldn't move.

I couldn't even scream.

I realize it's not a stranger. It's Jeremiah.

Jeremiah Lile Rowe. My old fiancé, the old love of my life.

I couldn't move my arms, he was pressing so hard. He lifts, and I can finally breathe.

"Jeremiah, please, stop." I say panicky.

"But, but Amber I love you." He presses again.

He throws me against the other side of the wall, hiding me from the woman going to the bathroom. I try to scream, but his hand presses firmly against my mouth.

"And now, can the bride and groom gather for the traditional first dance;" the announcer says in the microphone.

"Amber Corbett, we are waiting," He says again.

I kick Jeremiah as hard as I can, but it's as if it doesn't matter, I'm too weak. He grabs me by my arm and we run upstairs, to a room he already had booked. He tosses me on the bed.

I jump up and run for the door, but he grabs my head and shoves his tongue down my throat. My finger nails are digging into his shoulder. He keeps going.

He starts to unzip my dress, but I couldn't let this happen. Before he went on top of me again, I dug my fingers into his eyes, blood started trickling down my arms and onto my beautiful gown.

"Amber!" He yells.

I release and kick him in his sack over and over again.

"You do not mess with me!" I kept kicking.

"You tried to rape the wrong girl." I duct tape his mouth, tie his hands back with a towel, and slam the door on his face.

Our reception was at a hotel, so a level down I could hear the music was stopped and people were yelling. as I walked around the corner, I saw Kai looking for me. Before I could say anything, Jeremiah came up behind me and put chlorophyll up to my nose, I fainted. Everything went black.

Everything went black.