chapter twenty-two

MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT
Amber-

I woke up in a different room. I was naked. Cold. Scared. The shower was going. I was tied to the bed. I couldn't move. As I struggled, Jeremiah walks out of the steamy bathroom.

"Hey, babe." He says.

"I hated what I did yesterday, Amber. I really did. But what you did to me was much worse." He drops his towel leaving him bare.

"Kai doesn't get do just take you, get married to you, have my kid with you, it's not fair." He goes on.

"The baby isn't yours, Jeremiah. We took a test." I explain.

"Shut up." He says.

He gets angry and chucks his towel at the wall. He crawls up beside me tickling his fingers up my chest. All the way up to my lips. He puts his lips on mine, and bites my lip.

"I love you, Amber. And I need this, I need you right now. And I want that baby with you, so, since you get pregnant so fast I thought we might give it a try."

Terror shoots through my body. I can't move my legs because of the restraints, but I still try to kick.

"There's no going back now, sweetie, we already did it while you were sleeping. It just didn't satisfy me. I want to do it while awake." He says.

I try to scream, but the noise from my mouth is blocked.

Lying awake, I saw everything he did.

I felt everything.

And I couldn't do anything about it.

Dawson is only 10 months. I don't even know if I can get pregnant again that fast.

I try to scream some more, but it's muffled. So I just cry, and as I get shoved into the bed, my wrists grow raw, and everything hurts.

Kai, please, please find me.

I want Kai.

I want my husband.

I want my baby's father.

I want my best friend.

I want him so bad.