Prologue

This story is merely a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Please don't distribute without my permission. :)

PROLOGUE

How do you define LOVE for a man?

It's not about the gap of your age, color of his skin and hair, rough hands, pointed nose, handsome face but it's all about the respect and gentleness he's giving to you and how you feel protected whenever you're beside him.

It's about how you embrace his imperfections despite of the judgement you are getting from the people around you and how you fight your love for him and how you kissed him..until his last breathe.

I went through my laptop at isa lang ang naiisip kong paraan ngayon, tell people our love story to gain help. I log into my facebook account at clinick ang 'what's on your mind?' box.

"This is the REAL story behind the runaway army's life. Everything behind a person's life has a story and it is waiting for someone to be understood, not to judge him for running away or escaping from his sins. And this is our story, which started the fire from Just A Kiss and separated us from death.

Let me start on the day we met...

///////////////

Date started: November 15, 2016
Date finish: October 2018