Shocking Surprise

Niall's Pov
We were performing at a concert in Dublin when I suddenly read a sign that said "One Direction is better without Niall." Another sign was written One Direction 4 (Harry,  Liam, Louis and Zayn) forever.
I stopped and looked In shock as tears came in my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone scream "One Direction is better without you Niall, you are completely useless " I felt tears coming in my eyes. Soon as Harry finished the last line of the song 'What makes you beautiful', I went backstage

Harry's Pov
I don't understand what's wrong with Niall, I mean one minute he's so happy and excited for the concert and next minute he looks ready to cry. As I was nearing the end of my solo 'What Makes You Beautiful ' I saw a few posters which caught my attention , I didn't get a chance to read them but I knew it was something about Niall...

No ones Pov
After the end of the concert while the One Direction boys were leaving the venue, they stopped to interact with their fans for some times, as the vehicle which was supporting to take them back to the hotel was stuck in heavy traffic. The boys split off to meet and interact around with the fans.

Niall's Pov
No fan was interested in meeting me.  I felt slightly suffocated as the fans closed in a hurry trying to meet the band. Suddenly the world was spinning as fans kept shouting hate at me and I tried to breathe as I had claustophobia and that's when the world went dark.

Harry's Pov
When I saw the fans trying to close in once, I remembered Niall had claustophobia. I tried to push through the crowds to get to Niall, but no one was letting me go through. I heard some people shout "You are useless Niall. " and all other kinds of hate verbally. I realized this is what made Niall nearly cry on stage. I found Niall on the floor not breathing what shocked me was that no one was helping Niall. I said "Niall" and ran over there. I knelt beside him and scooped him in My arms.

Zayn's Pov
Where could Harry and Niall be?? Our vehicle had come 5 mins ago, Louis, Liam and I were getting impatient waiting for them. I was broken out of my thoughts when I saw Harry carrying Niall who was not breathing. I asked "what Happened to Niall???? " Harry replied "To be honest,i don't really know because once I reached there he was already like this. " we spent the way back to the hotel in silence .

Cliffhanger

Authors note
There would be a second part to this one shot. Please comment wheather shall Niall wake up or not?  The story about why Niall fainted exactly will be posted in the second part. If you have any ideas of what more Narry one shots please please please feel free to message me. Also if you need a friend or anyone to talk me, feel free to message me.