ouch.

Harry's Pov

I was having a bad day and wanted nothing more than to rest.
I walked into the house room tiredly even though it was only 10 am after my meeting with management and Niall Ran behind me jumping on my back while giggling..
I said "Not now nialler"  and I continued walking into my house. I completely forget that Niall is on my back as I climbed up the stairs and. take a sharp turn to go my room  enter my room and close the door with a thud behind me and it was then I noticed that nialler was not there. Maybe Niall is in the living room or something..all the other lads were in the recording studio, Niall and I were not asked to come today since they had recorded us yesterday..
I scroll through my phone for a few minutes before switching it off and going to sleep. If anyone needs to reach me they can just call on the landline. 

Niall's Pov

I fell to the floor after Harry took the sharp turn and headed to his room. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying since I didn't want to disturb Harry..  I'm going to try one more attempt to stand up. ... After 5 more attempts I managed to stand but then unfortunately I forgot that the staircase is behind me as I took a step back to control my balance and I tumbled backwards down the stairs with My head hitting each of the steps. When I got to the last step my head hit the hard floor and I screamed in pain before I blacked out.

Authors Note

Hey everyone,
How are you??

I was actually thinking of making this one-shot longer but since I love cliffhangers I decided to leave it here and continue later. Please don't be angry with me.

Comments on this chapter?