Reignited.

Thanks so much
WritingZmyPassion for giving this idea.

Harry's Pov

Niall and I have been secretly dating for 3 years but however Now we can't seem to get along anymore.... We just fight, argue or simply don't talk to each other.  Liam was fed up of seeing us fight each day so he booked Niall and I in a oyo apartment. Oyo apartments are basically like having your own house plus you have to do all the cooking etc. Luckily for us our apartment is a minute walk from the beach.
I'm going to try working things out with Niall.... Otherwise we'll have to break up.. Then Niall enters the room,  I asked "Niall fancy a walk on the beach? " Niall gave me a small smile and said "Yes, can we take a dip as well? " I laughed and said "Sure" .
I used Niall's outstretched hand to pull myself up.. We both took the towels, sunscreen and headed towards the beach.. But before that Niall and I agreed on a truce to stop fighting.
Maybe things can work out between Niall and I.

After we reached the beach, we both relaxed on the chairs kept there. Luckily the beach was not at all crowded and it was deserted. Niall after a while said "Haz, I'm going to play in the water ok? " I gave him a thumbs up as he hugged me before taking out his shirt and pants giving me a nice view. We both had put our swimming pants below our normal pants.

Niall's Pov

Hugging Harry felt so good. I'm glad we agreed to stop fighting... I was sitting on Harry's lap while he applied sunscreen on my back and all over my body so that my skin doesn't get burnt.. After Harry finishes I quickly kiss his forehead before running to play in the waves.. The water looked so beautiful... I took a step forward and then continued letting the waves hypnotize me by bringing me deeper in the sea... I loved it so much. I don't even realize how far I've strayed away from the shore. Then I realized I was almost in the middle of the sea when suddenly a big wave comes and knocks me off my feet.. As I swim back up after a minute the seventh wave comes in full speed and it was so high that I sunk below the surface again but this time the wave hit me with such intensity that I couldn't come back up for air...
My eyes were fighting to stay open as my body gave up fighting and I started to drown below.... My heartbeat was getting slower and that's when my eyes closed....

Authors note 

I wonder if Harry will save Niall in the next chapter. You will have to wait and see if Niall is rescued or not.. I wanted to write more but then since I love writing cliffhangers I decided to stop there at Niall's pov.
Since it's the weekend I managed to squeeze an update in after a hectic week...

Leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comments below.