Little Things.

Thanks Narrylove20 for giving me the idea.

Harry's Pic

"Niall wait" , I screamed as I chased him down the corridor just minutes before we could go onstage. I finally went inside the washroom where I had seen him last and said "Niall" and hugged him tightly and he broke down in my arms.. I said "shh I'm here for you. I love you Babe "
Niall asked "Why do you love me Haz I'm so fat, ugly and worthless and " but I quickly interrupted by kissing him and pulling him into my arms holding him tightly. I said "Niall babe please don't think of yourself that way I love you so much. "

Niall's Pov

I took a step back to see Harry's eyes glistening with tears. I slowly wiped them and said "I love you too Haz... So much " Harry smiled and hugged me tightly and kissing the scars on my wrist which I had made.. Suddenly Liam pops in to tell us to go backstage. Harry and I kiss again and went on stage. I stopped cutting 3 months back.
After a few songs we decided to sing little things. (A/N Now please watch the video on top) For the full song Harry and I were gravitating towards each other and then walking away. After the concert Harry "I love you so much Niall......and all your Little Things" .
I wrapped my arms around him and we started making out again and I said "I love you so much Haz" .
Then we enjoyed a night out with the lads and Harry was so sore the next morning that  he could barely walk but I didn't mind as I got a chonce to carry him everywhere.

Authors note.

Sorry for taking so long to update as I have been busy with studies.
I'll update only once in 2 or 3 weeks as now my percentage matters so I won't be getting that much free time anymore.
Thank you for all your love and support.

Stay tuned.