Happier

Authors Note - There's a bit of Larry in here as Harry is trying to make Niall jealous. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Harry's Pov

During our concert in Dallas, Niall looked really sad as if he was about to cry.... I walked across the stage and hugged Niall tightly. When we pulled back Niall had glistening tears in his eyes.. I quickly wiped them and kissed his forehead before going towards Louis who happily wrapped an arm around my waist.

Niall's Pov

Earlier in the hotel I heard Louis ask Harry to be his boyfriend and Harry accepted.  I was really sad because I was in love with Harry but was scared to tell him. I took my Guiter to my room and started singing our song Loved you First. The lyrics of the song are so deep and true.

Presently in the concert after Harry hugged me, I turned to see Larry secretly making out in a dark corner. Ziam were bust dedicating songs to each other while singing. The fans kept chanting the lyrics of the songs. Larry emerged after a few minutes with proof that they were making out. When I was singing my part in I wish I looked straight in Harry's eyes and sung. 

At the end of the concert while we were leaving the venue, the chandelier in our dressing room was Almost about to fall on Harry.. I quickly ran, dived and pushed Harry away so that he would not get injured...  The chandelier crushed on top of me and the glass was making cuts on my pale skin. Liam, Zayn and Harry were quickly by my side but were unable to help as there was glass everywhere. Louis was on the phone with the ambulance... I then asked the others to leave so that I can have a moment alone with Hazza. The other three agreed and left..

Harry said "Thanks so much for saving me nialler" I winced in pain and replied "Anytime Haz "  Harry then said "No. Niall please. Just open your eyes " as my eyes began to close. I sung "Baby lately I've been thinking I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier" Harry asked "Niall, what do you mean? " I replied "I love you Haz but was too scared to tell you.. I love you so much in a romantic way " the ambulance then arrived before Harry could reply.

My eyes closed as Harry said "Niall, please. I love you. Come back "

Harry's Pov

Once Niall was taken in the ambulance I was assured that Niall would safely make it through. Once we reached the hospital Niall's was quickly taken in.

I told Louis about Niall and my conversation and he smiled and advised me to get Niall and never let him go.. We were actually fake dating just to make Niall jealous so there were no feelings involved.