You saved me part 3

Thanks to Narryisreal1617
Zayn's Pov

As we walked Louis went ahead giving Liam and I some privacy for some reason. Louis suddenly yells "Guys over here" Liam and I turn to look at each other before running to where Louis was. Liam says " Oh my gosh !" while I go run to start the car. At that same moment Harry wakes up and says "Ni?" Louis runs and hugs Harry while saying " What happened? Guys we need to take Niall to the Hospital NOW!!!!!!" Harry says "Niall saved me from being hit by a Car but got injured instead"

Soon then we all went in the car with Louis driving, Zayn sitting on Liam's lap leaving the backseat for Niall and I. I kept Niall on my lap and ran my hand through his hair every now and then while my body wrecked with sobs. Suddenly when Louis pulled on the Main Road, we realized that there was a big Traffic Jam. Niall needed immediate help so I asked "Guys where is the nearest Hospital?" Louis checked his GPS and replied "It is a 20 minute walk from here and 15 minutes by Car" I immediately opened the car door carried Niall in my arms as I ran towards the Hospital before the other lads could Protest. I asked a few people on the way for Directions.

By the time I reached the Hospital, I was completely Exhausted. I entered the room and said "My Friend here needs to see a Doctor right NOW!!!!! as he is nearly dying". A Doctor quickly came to help and with a team of nurses they wheeled Niall in a room. I then Collapsed on the chair with Tiredness. Tears came to my eyes and I recalled a few of Niall and my memories.

(Flashback)

It was a party held to celebrating something which I can't presently remember as I'm Slightly Tipsy. I stumbled to where Niall was and he held me in his strong arms and carried me to his room. The rest of the Night is all Fuzzy but I Remember getting up the next morning half Clothed in Niall's arms. Niall said" Good Morning Baby" and kissed my forehead. I smiled and said "Good Morning Ni".

(Flashback over)

It was then when I realized that I had feelings for Niall. I promised myself that I would tell him as soon he gets up. Hopefully he survives because frankly I cannot imagine a life without him.

Then after an hour or so a nurse comes out of Niall's room and asks " Harry Styles?"
Once the nurse tells me that I can see Niall I immediately run into his room and Jump into his awaiting arms while thanking him over again. Niall asked me out and I said yes. Our moment was interrupted by the lads but anyway.
Once Niall was discharged the next day we did things that you don't innocent minds don't have to know

AUTHORS NOTE

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. NEXT UPDATE FOR MY STORY TERROR ATTACK IS COMING VERY SOON.