love ya (3rd part to rumors)

Harry's Pov

Once we reached the hospital, Niall was taken it... When the others reached Liam said "Haz, don't worry, Niall will be fine. "

I give him a blank look before pacing in the room.. Finally I was tired so I just plopped down on Liam's lap.

Zayn kindly asked the nurse "Any news on Niall? " The nurse said "He is in a crucial condition. We have a letter addressed to Harry. Which one of you is he? "

I stepped forward and said "That's me ". The nurse then gave me the letter. Once the nurse left, I quickly read it and tears streamed down my face. Niall never cheated on me, it was just a rumor.

Then niall's doctor steps into the room and introduces himself. Zayn asks "How's Niall? " . The doctor replied "Not good honestly. His vitals are very low. There's a 60 % chance that he might not survive the night. "

All of us were shocked At this news, Niall was the baby of the band. The doctor continues "I'm really sorry to be giving you this news. Anyways one of you can go to his room and spend the night while the rest can either go home or wait here "

Louis said "Guys, let's wait here. I know if we go home then we will be restless the whole time. Harry, go spend time with Niall after all he's your boyfriend "

I replied "I can't do it Louis. I'm feeling so guilty. This is my fault. If I had spoken to him so harshly, he would have been OK. I love Niall so much and can't imagine a life without him"

Liam said "That is why you need to go and win him back. If Niall wakes up, your the one that he will want to see. Go Harry, Niall needs you "

Zayn hugged me and said "Harry, you probably did not know this but Niall was going to propose. That is why he was with Melissa to discuss the proposal. I got a text from him just before you called him."

This made me feel more guilty. How could I ever doubt him. The doctor then spoke making us all jump as we completely forgot that he was in the room saying that "So has the decision been made? " I Replied "Yes. My decision is..... "

To be continued

Authors note

Hey guys,
How do you like this chapter?
Do you think that Harry will spend the night with Niall.

Let me know in the comments below.