Stand up

Harry's Pov

Once we reached the Hospital the doctors quickly took Niall to the ICU and I broke down into tears. Louis, Liam and Zayn came and I quickly told them the news.
Liam said "Glad,He's going to be ok then " Zayn offered us a chocolate.. Louis took me aside as we further discussed our plan.
Louis and I broke up on good terms once I told him that Niall and I admitted our love to each other.. Louis smiled and gave me a brotherly hug before we went back to the room.

I volunteered to stay the night with Niall... When the doctors led me to Niall's room, I was completely shocked... Niall had so many bandages on him and was still slightly bleeding.  I laid down on the bed with him and fell asleep...

The next morning  I got up and freshened up, when I came back to the room Niall was beginning to wake up... Niall opened his eyes and weakly said "Hazza" I hugged him tightly and started crying. Niall said "Hazza your safe " I replied "All thanks to you Niall. Thanks for saving my life " Niall smiled and kissed me. Just when I kissed back, Niall pulled away saying "no. This is wrong because your dating  Louis. "  I smiled and said "Louis and I were only a fake dating " Niall smiled and we started kissing again. Niall asked #Will you be my boyfriend Haz " I tackled him in a hug and kissed him which signalled my answer.

We spent the rest of the day with each other.

Authors Note

Hey,
Sorry for not being so active as I have been really stressed lately with a numerous number of things

How do you like this chapter? Let me know in the comments below.