Strong

Niall's Pov

My boyfriend Harry is so beautiful. I love him so much that just one look at him I forget everything.. Once management came to know about our relationship they immediately made Harry enter into a fake relationship with Kendall.

The fans seems to love the Hendall relationship and Harry has been slowly drifting away from me.. Tears stream down my face as I play strong on the guitar. Zayn then enters the room and says "Gave you heard the news ?"  I quickly wiped my tears and shook my head. Zayn mentioned that Harry broke up with Kendall..

Soon the doorbell rings and I run happily thinking it's Harry but frown to see it was just Liam and Louis.... They both shoot me a smirk which made me suspicious .

As I turn around to go out of the room two hand wrap themselves firmly around my waist keeping me in place. I spin around to see Harry smirking. I kiss him saying "I missed you so much Babe "

Harry smiles and takes me to this room where we engage in soft sweet making love session. I'm so glad my Harry is back.

Authors Note

Hbdey everyone,
How are you?

What are your comments about this chapter.

Also good news, an update of my book terror attack will be out soon and that particular scene is an important one.

Stay tuned.