Rescued

Harry's Pov

Finally we left the house to rescue Niall at around 5 pm. The plan was that the rest of the lads will wait outside as backup while the police and I go inside to rescue Niall. I really hope that he's Ok and still Alive.
After half an hour we reached the tumble down cottage.. While the police went in and started fighting with Niall's attacker, I silently passed to get Niall and noticed that he lying on the floor. I quickly ran to his side and clasped our hands together. Niall was looking lifeless and there was not even a pulse which could be felt but just hundreds of scars on his pale beautiful skin..i was too late and I'm never going to forgive justify.. I said "Niall, I'm so sorry " and started crying.
(A/N - Niall has a faint pulse but harry doesn't know that) 
The kidnapper says "Niall won't wake up since I put poison in a glass of water and forcibly poured it down his throat "The police immediately handcuffed him while I carried Niall outside.
Zayn asked "is Niall OK ? " I shook my head and continued crying. Liam stepped forward and said "we are going to miss you so much Niall. I promise we will never forget you " saying this Liam bent down to kiss Niall's forehead . Louis then put a hand on Niall's chest and said "I'm gonna miss you Leprechaun "  and took two steps back as Zayn whispered something in Niall's ears before he kissed his forehead. Zayn suddenly exclaimed «Guys, Niall has a faint pulse. We might be able to save him if we hurry "
Then Niall is quickly taken to the hospital in an ambulance. In the meantime Liam,Louis and Zayn went home while I went along with Niall in the ambulance. Just as we reached the hospital Niall's heartbeat started faltering and he was rushed to the emergency room. He had to be charged with the debrilrator until he was steady. Then as Niall was being taken to a private room I sent a message on twitter to announce there Niall has been found... There were even some leaked pictures of me carrying an unconcious Niall.
After I was given permission to enter Niall's room I smiled as I went through the narry pictures on my phone when all of a sudden Niall starts thrashing widely In the bed.
I quickly climb into the bed and  whispered reassuring words like "Calm down love, it's only me, your Hazzybear" in his ear.
It would be a tough journey I know but I hope that Niall and I will be able to face reality 

Authors Note 

Hey guys,
I was just wondering that should I do a third part to do this where Niall comes into terms with reality?
Also this one-shot was Made in the A. M.

Comments on this chapter??