Right Now

You have been Warned.  This contains Smut with Dom!Niall.  

Harry's Pov

We had a break in London before the Take me home Tour..we all lads decided to buy a house together since we are always hanging out anyway.... Niall and I shared a room on the first floor while the other lads had a room to themselves downstairs.. Niall and I both wanted to share a room cause we feel comfortable sleeping with each other.
As soon as we enter the house Niall and I race to the room.. I tripped Niall on the way so I won the race... As I was looking into the mirror of our room I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist... Niall mutters in my ear "You look so handsome Haz" I was taken back with such shock that we both fell backwards on the bed with me on top of Niall..... I asked Niall "Did you just call me Handsome?" Niall smiled and said "So what if I call you Handsome, sexy and cute "
I immediately smiled and kissed him. Niall said "One Second" before locking the door of our room and Running towards me and jumped.
I smiled as we started making out. Niall said"Will you be my boyfriend Hazza " I smiled and said "Yes " As we continued making both of our clothes disappeared and Niall said "I want to make love to you Haz" I smiled and agreed. Niall reached over and grabbed the lube bottle from the bedside drawer. Then we again started making out with our unclothed members touching each othee making us both moan loudly.. Niall then took my member in his hand and slowly started sucking it while his hands played with my nipples.... I moaned "Harder Niall....nialler faster " I felt the coil in my waist as I screamed Niall's name as I came.. Niall swallowed all of it... Niall said "Haz, call me Daddy!" and by saying this he started placing soft kisses on my tummy making me moan Daddy, faster " I then flipped us over and started kissing him while running my hands all over his body... Niall said "your so good BabyBoy. So good for Me. "  Niall again flipped us over and I layed on my tummy while Niall slowly lined up his member to my entrance. He slowly entered me and I gasped with pleasure... I said "I wanna see you Niall " Niall hummed and I layed on my back, hips meeting each of his thrusts. Niall and I sill kissing each other.. I Laid on my tummy again so that Niall could fill me up....i screamed "Daddy,,, I'm going to cum right now.... " Niall hugged me tightly as I came, I spilt on my chest and sheets....niall came soon after and filled me up...i turned over to meet his sweaty face as his body collapsed on top of mine and he had a rapid breathing.. I hugged him tightly,his head tucked in my chest as we both feel asleep. We would need to change the sheets and have a bath once we wake up.

I was so sore the next day that I could barely walk so much that Niall had to carry me around everywhere. All the boys had a smirk plastered on their face as we went down for breakfast...
Zayn said "So Harry, You call Niall Daddy huh?? I blushed furiously and didn't reply when Louis said "I wonder why he is so sore.." Niall said "Harry here is a screamer and my baby boy " Liam spat out  the tea he was drinking and said "We didn't need to hear that " while Zayn and Louis chuckled. Niall and I cuddled for the rest of the day and we might have gone for a few more rounds at night.

Authors Note

Hey guys,
Finally I updated. I hope this one-shot is worth waiting for...i can't believe I wrote it....

Comments on this chapter ??