Accident

Harry's Pov

We were just returning home from one of our gigs at London. It was a late evening and slightly drizzling. Louis was busy driving the car with Liam in the passengers seat while Niall and I were in the backseat talking to each other. Zayn had gone to reach his girlfriend Perrie home because he didn't want her travelling late at night alone.
Niall asked "Hazzy, what's the time?" I checked my watch and said "10 pm. Are you feeling sleepy Nialler?" Niall smiled and shook his head which made him look so adorable....Louis said "5 mins till we reach home guys "
All of a sudden Liam yelled "Lou, it's raining heavily and WATCH OUT as we were hit by a car and there a loud bang. We collided with something hard and that's when I felt a body on top of me. I closed my eyes as the impact hit "

Niall's Pov

OMG. We are going to hit the tree. I immediately threw myself on top of Harry to save him when the door on my side was smashed and I felt glass piercing my skin making it bleed.... Luckily I threw myself ontop of Harry at that same time so he was not hurt but still he closed his eyes when the impact hit.. I felt something very rough like the bark of a tree hit me and that's when I blacked out.

Liam's Pov

After I yelled at Louis to watch out, the door of the backseat of the car was hit badly against the tree.... I felt my head pounding as I looked at an unconcious Louis who probably fainted because of the shock. He was not in danger though and would wake up in a few minutes ... I quickly dialled for help as my eyes closed while l laid my head on Louis's shoulder as sleep took over. I was not in any danger though

Authors Note

Hey everyone
how are you??

What are your comments for this chapter??

Also if anyone has any ideas for Narry One-shots please dm me.