Niall? (2nd part to ouch)

Liam's Pov

Louis and I came home around 4 pm. Zayn however was still stuck at the recording studio as he was not cooperating earlier.
Supraisingly the house sad quiet. Louis screams Niall's name as I entered the house. I quickly rushed over there to see him lying on the floor bleeding badly when Harry comes.

Harry's Pov

When I heard Liam shouting, it immediately woke me up from my nap. I rushed downstairs to see Liam and Louis cleaning Niall's wounds.. I was so confused. Was that the thud I heard earlier which I chose to ignore? After the finished Liam shot me a look asking me to explain but I replied with a confused look myself.
Louis said "Haz, take him to bed. He's probably tired " I nod and carry Niall to our shared bedroom. My mind remembered that when I was carrying Niall he suddenly jumped off. OMG that means only one thing. I dropped him.
I turned around to face Niall and peppered his face with kisses as I whispered "I'm Sorry" over and over again.
Hopefully Niall will wake up soon so that I can apologize to him.

Authors Note

Hey everyone,
How do you like this chapter??

Also since my exams are starting from Tomorrow, I won't be updating.
My next update will be on 10th August since my exams are getting over on 9th August and the following update on 16th August .