Cuddle

Harry's Pov

After our concert Niall asked me "Haz, could I please spend the night with you in your bunk " I smile and replied "Of course. Anything for you Ni"
Niall smiles and jumps on my back while whispering in my ear "Go Hazzy, Act like a horsey" I laughed and placed my hands under his thighs to carry him and started running out towards the tour bus. I feel sad for Niall because most of the fangirls were shouting hate insults at him.

As soon as we reached the bus, Niall hopped off my shoulders and gave me his signature Horan hug. It was so blissful and I wished we could stay like that forever.. Soon the rest of the lads came and presently we were on our way to Nandos for dinner...

Once we reached Niall happily yelled "Nandos" before running out of the bus while dragging me along with him. I smiled and let him drag me.

Soon after dinner Niall followed me to my bunk and I held him tightly, his face against my chest as we slept.

Not even an hour later I felt my chest getting wet. I tighten my arms around Niall's waist and said "Nialler, calm down. Relax it's only a nightmare "  Niall then opened his eyes and said "I'm sorry for waking you up HazzyBear" I said "Its no problem Ni but why were you crying? " . Niall gave me a sad smile and replied "I'm dreamt that one day I killed myself because no one loved me anymore and were all asking me to kill myself, especially you Haz "

I replied "You know that's never going to happen Ni. I love you " Niall replied "I know that. I love you too Hazzy Bear" before tracing his fingers on my lips before leaning up to kiss me.
I was a bot shocked at first but then kissed him back.

We were about to continue our makeout session when Zayn says from the bunk below "Liam, stop tossing everything in my bunk. Why can't you toss them in your own bunk instead of waking me up from my beauty sleep". Niall giggled in my chest and we continued making our.

After a few minutes we pull apart and Niall says while Panting "Be my Boyfriend Haz? " I smiled and replied "Of Course Nialler. " Niall smiled and we then continued with our makeout session.

Authors Note

Hey everyone,

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Please leave some feedback in the comments below.