Heart attack

The one direction boys were just enjoying their vacation at Maldives after releasing their fourth album. They were glad to have this vacation where there would be no distractions. Their fans knew that the one direction band was going on a short vacation but they were not sure where, and the One Direction boys hoped it would stay that way. Alas not all things go as planned.

Zayn's Pov

Finally, we got a short vacation.  I know it's Only three weeks but hey Something is better than nothing. We reached the private house in which we were staying. I asked "OK lads, who's rooming with whom? " after a few minutes we decided that Liam would share a room with Louis, Niall and Harry in a another room and I would get a room all by myself and the lads headed to their respective rooms. We purposely put Niall and Harry in one room as we all knew that they had a crush on each other but neither was ready to admit it. I mean Come-on Dude it is so obvious that they like each other. Hopefully they admit their feelings to each other  they deserve to be Happy.

Niall's Pov

Harry and I raced to the room. I entered first and yelled "I won " Harry jumped on top of me which made me fall back on the bed while we both started laughing at our childish behavior. We spent the rest of the day chilling and unpacking in our respective rooms. I was happy that Harry is my roommate since I had a crush on him. I wish I could be brave enough to tell him my feelings.

No ones pov
All of a sudden around 12 am there were footsteps heard. Niall jumped out of bed to see an ambulance take Zayn in. Niall asked "What's wrong with Zayn? " Liam replied "He's having a heart attack , Louis has gone with him in the ambulance. Wake up Harry and let's go. " I nodded and rushed off to wake up Harry and together we rushed to the hospital.

Cliffhanger

Authors note
In the second part, we will see if Zayn makes it or not. Will Harry and Niall admit their feelings to each other. Stay tuned and find out. Also please comment on more ideas for one-shots you would like to see in the book.