Your What? (2nd Part to right now)

Harry's Pov

The next day when I got up I immediately ran to the washroom and threw up last nights dinner...
The summer before when I visited my doctor along with Gemma I was informed that I had a uterus which allowed me to get pregnant.. And as Niall and I were making love yesterday I completely forgot about the warning Since I was overtaken with pleasure. .
After I finish throwing up I felt a familiar set of arms around my waist. Niall said "What's wrong Babe?" I answered "i think I have a stomach bug. I'll call Gemma and we'll go to to doctors as she is here only In London" .
Niall then hugged me tightly as I relaxed in his arms.. We stayed there for like forever when in reality it was only a few minutes. Niall and I did our morning routine in two different washrooms before heading down for breakfast. Liam had made chocolate pancakes yummy......
After breakfast I called Gemma and we went together to the doctors.

*At the Doctors *

Doctor Ben did a scan on my stomach while Gemma was describing my symptoms to him.  Dr Ben then said "Congratulations Harry, your pregnant " I stared at him in shock while Gemma was excitedly clapping her hands . We then left the doctors clinic promising to come back after a month or so.
Gemma and I had lunch together at a nearby restaurant before I went home to tell Niall the news.

*At the house *

Once I came back I asked Niall "Can I please talk to you in private? " . Niall said "Sure Haz "
We then go into the living room and take a seat on the sofa. Luckily the other lads were out. I tell Niall "Niall,Gemma and I went to the doctors today. I have a condition that I can get pregnant.. And While we were making love yesterday I completely forgot. Niall, I'm pregnant with your Baby " .
Niall looked at me with shock and said "I need some time to think "  before leaving the house.... I broke down in heavy sobs since Niall just left like that I should have told him in a better manner.... The clock now read 4 pm... The other lads came home and I tried to hide the fact that I was crying but failed. Zayn asked "What's wrong Harry? " I replied "I'm pregnant and Niall just left after I told him the news" the lads quickly held me tightly as I started crying again Louis said "We fully Support you Harry.. "
Liam,Zayn and Louis were trying to call up Niall but he wasn't picking up the phone... They are also planning to give Niall a good scolding....

Suddenly around 8pm I get a call from an unknown number. I pick up the call and was informed that Niall has met with an accident and is in a crucial condition..the lads and I quickly drove to the hospital not knowing what might await us.

Once we reached the doctor reassured us that Niall was going to be fine which let me take a deep breath of relief. Niall woke up after half an hour and be pulled me in his arms saying that he was happy about the baby... 
The person who crushed into Niall's car was put in jail for a year or so..

Authors Note

Hey everyone,
How are you??

What are your comments about this chapter?
This story has reached 2.02 reads...  Wow. .. I'm speechless.
Thanks so so much for reading my story.