Sad (2nd part to blue )

Harry's Pov

After Niall said that he liked me in a romantic way, he immediately started crying when i told him that i was Straight. He quickly fled to my room to cry some more. What a Cry Baby.

I then leave the house and go to the nearest club. Once i entered, I immediately ordered a very strong drink that will make me forget all this nonsense.  Not long after a girl around my age comes to me asking for a dance. As we were swaying, i felt lose all its control. Soon the dancing turned into a hot Makeout session.  She then informed me that her name was Dianne and she was a huge Directioner. She is also really really beautiful and almost my height. 

We making out against a private place in the club when Dianne asks "Your Place or mine?" as she continued leaving lovebites on my collarbone. . We then quickly left and once we were in a cab, she started kissing me once again.

When we reached my house , i paid the cab driver. As we were at the doorstep i had my back against the door with dianne pressed against me. Inside the house i carried Dianne and kicked the door closed.  I gently laid her on the couch said " I'm all yours Baby"   and hovered on top of dianne as we resumed our makeout session, hands roaming each other's bodies not wanting to stop this blissful moment, loud sounds of pleasure emitting from us. I totally forgot that Niall was still in my room.

Niall's Pov

I am really sad because Harry rejected me and is now hooking up with some girl,  he barely even knows. I thought Harry and i are made for each other but i guess that situation exists only in my dream and sadly not in reality.

What does that girl have that i don't? Is it because i'm less talented, fat, ugly , dumb?  I seriously do not know how i am going to deal with this rejection.  I have loved Hazz ever since he came with me to Mullinger in 2010. I then run down the stairs to see Harry and some girl. I teared up and said "Haz?".  The girl replies "You are such a Baby. No one even wants you". 

I quickly run out of the house not looking left or right while crossing the road. Suddenly I felt something hit me and i collapsed.

Harry's Pov

After Dianne said those words to Niall, i told her to dress up and leave. After she left, i dressed myself up before running on the road to find niall. How could i be so stupid ? I should have just given comfort for Niall and not make him cry.

Once i crossed the next road, I quickly see a crowd gathered up in one place. I went over there to see what the commotion was. Once i reached the scene i gasped. Niall was bleeding badly on the floor and unconscious.   

A passerby said that Niall had been hit badly by a truck and an ambulance was on its way. The media was busy taking pictures and videos of all this. I went over and held Niall in my arms and started crying since there was barely any pulse. I ran my fingers through his hair and said "I'm so sorry Niall. This is all my fault"

I really hope that the ambulance comes fast otherwise it will be be too late.

Author's Note 

Hey Everyone,

two updates in two days.

how did you like this chapter? Let me know in the comments below.

Also which book of mine, do you want me to update next?