Late Nights Takes a Toll on Health

Niall's Pov
The Where we are tour is taking such a toll on all our health .. I mean we were sleeping only for 5 hours a day or sometimes even less.... Louis said "Come-on lads tomorrow we have an interview with Management.... " Harry teasingly said "When did you become Daddy Directioner Louis??? And Harry Pinched Louis's cheek playfully.... With that we all went to sleep...

(The Next Day)
Third person Pov

The next day the One Direction boys got up at 6am in the morning for the interview..... During the interview none of the boys were paying attention because they were all feeling sleepy.... Niall rest his head against the chair and closed his eyes while Harry fell asleep on Niall's shoulder... Liam looked and smirked and took out his phone snapped a picture of Harry and Niall and posted it on social media with the caption "Narry is getting cuddly... " within minutes there were several Tweets and comments ......

Time skip

Finally after the interview was done the boys headed back to the hotel and they checked out and then they were taken to the tour bus and were heading to their next destination which was Los Angeles, which was a long drive from their current destination Miami. Suddenly while the boys were paying FIFA Niall walked in looking like a zombie.

Harry asked him "Nialler are you alright?  Niall just smiled and nodded his head. Harry got up from where he was sitting on the couch and engulfed him in a hug while burying his face in the crook of Niall's neck. Niall tensed but then relaxed and hugged Harry back. Soon they both broke the hug Niall said "Hazza I'm not feeling good"
Harry put his hand on Niall's forehead and said "Niall, you're burning up " .

Suddenly Niall said "Haz" and he fainted. Harry quickly caught him in his arms as he shouted out to the rest of the boys who were still engrossed in their game of FIFA to actually notice what was going on. Louis Said " I'll call Paul and ask him to get a doctor, Liam go search for some medicine , and Zayn get some ice.Harry you stay with Nialler"

Soon everyone finished doing what Louis ordered them to do, Paul immediately called the doctor, Dr.Blue checked Niall and said "His body is overextered and not gotten enough rest, all that he has to do is to get plenty of sleep..  "  then the doctor left and the whole night Harry stayed awake to take care of Niall.   .

After a few days Niall was better and lads vowed to never sacrifice their sleep unnecessary and overexert themselves because they did not want another incident like this happenig ever again...