Heart Attack part 3

Thanks to justxnarryx for giving me the idea for part 3 and for always commenting and giving ideas...

Recap
Zayn had finally woken up and once they reached home   and they entered they saw Niall who was nearly having a panic attack and Harry was trying to calm him down.

(Earlier when Zayn was rushed to the hospital) 

Niall's Pov.

I was just checking my twitter account when I saw a lot of hate comments from fans . Some were nice comments like OMG, I love your singing and so on. Some were vulgar comments on how I should just kill myself, what a disgrace I am, knew direction would be more popular if I just left the band.

My eyes then flickered to the picture I posted of Harry and I recently where both our arms were around each other and his head was resting against my chest. It really hurts me how fans called me a distraction between Larry and I should just step aside and let Harry and Louis be together.

I felt tears coming to my eyes and I switched my phone off and looked at my left arm where I had made two cuts.. Accidently....

Just looking at the comments made me feel insecure and tears streamed down my face and I couldn't stop crying.... Then Harry pulled me in for a hug....

Harry's Pov.

After I pulled Niall for a hug his breathing became uneasy and I realized that he was going to have a panic attack. At that moment Liam, Louis and Zayn came back from the hospital. Together the 3 of us tried to get Niall to calm down but out efforts were in vain when suddenly he stopped breathing. Liam yelled "Check his pulse Harry "  I quickly checked Niall,he had a faint pulse. I pushed myself on top of him and started going CPR... Finally after 28 minutes Niall woke up.

I immediately grabbed Niall into a bone crushing hug and said "OMG Niall, I was so worried please don't scare me like that again. I love you so much Babe " Niall said "I love you too my Hazzy" and kissed me. The other lads were like "Awe. Finally " Niall laughed and pulled me for a another
Kiss and Niall asked "Haz, will you be my boyfriend " and I straddled Niall's waist and nodded my head.....
Niall then announced that he was taking a break from all social media due to the hate he was getting ....

A/N
Whew.. Finally heart attack is over...... Hope you'll liked it...