Danger(3rd part to Reignited)

Niall's Pov

It really pained when I left Harry like that. He saved my life after all, if not for him I would be dead and my body would be probably lost in the Sea... I love Hazza so much,but when I got that threatening call I knew that I had to protect my Hazza..

I just walked into the restroom When I could feel a presence behind me. As I  went to turn around someone put their hands around me in a dead lock grip.... It can't be Harry's as it doesn't feel like his hands. Suddenly I am thrown hard against the wall. I fall with pain...
As I opened my eyes I came face to face with my masked attacker.. The attacker ran and jumped on my stomach making me breathe rapidly . I tried to fight back but I was completely pinned down as my hands were behind my head and the attacker took a razor and cut it deep on my hands and legs..... I was crying from the pain....
The attacker said "I can't wait to see Harry's reaction when he sees that his darling Niall is dead...anyway I have to go now so I'm gonna miss the fun.... "
The attacker throws me against the wall again before opening the window to escape but before that the person slammed my head against a Glass cabinet making it bleed. Luckily it was thick glass so my head didn't get cut with it but the impact was Enough to start making it bleed...
The attacker then left and I was very badly hurt.. I need Harry.
With those thoughts in my head I collapsed.

Attackers Pov

I laughed and an evil one as I climbed down the building. By the time Harry comes Niall would have already succumbed to his wounds... I then message my boss saying that "Jobs done " .

Authors note

Hey everyone,
How are you??

What are your comments about this chapter?