temperature and shock

Harry's Pov

We were currently in an interview in the evening for out upcoming Where we are Tour  And were all squished on the couch...  I was sitting at one end with Niall on the right and then Liam, Louis, Zayn...  Niall kinda looked really sad so I put an arm around him... Niall looked at me with a sad smile before placing his hand on my thigh..i removed my hand from his shoulder, squeezed his thigh and joined our hands.
I don't understand why is Niall so sad... Then the interviewer asked Niall a question..

Niall's Pov

I wish I could just tell Harry I love him.. I'm really scared that he's gonna reject me and then laugh at my face..  I love wearing long sleeves and hoodies.....  When Harry squeezes my thigh and joins our hands I feel really happy and can feel a blush forming on my cheeks...  Then the interviewer asks me "So Niall, is there any girl in your life? " I replied "nope... "
The interviewer asked us a few more questions and then we left.. On the way back to God hotel I  leaned my head on Harry's shoulder..  I felt his arms lift me up and place me in his lap as I cuddled with him and fell asleep..

Harry's Pov

As Niall fell asleep I gently kissed the top of his head and held him tightly in my arms...  Soon after an hour and a half we reached the hotel.. Not wanting to disturb Niall from his sleep..  I carried him bridal style to our Room which we both were sharing and placed Him on the bed...i watched him sleeping peacefully... I wish I could tell him how much I love him...
I then gently ran my hand through his hair Kissed his forehead and then fell asleep with my head on his chest..  I felt him cuddling and holding me safely in his arms and then I fell asleep...
After 3 hours when I got up as it was 9pm and I was feeling hungry I gently kissed Niall on his cheeks, forehead and said "Nialler, babe it's time for dinner"

Niall's pov

After Harry sweetly woke me up I was feeling really dizzy...  As he was cooking in the kitchen which was provided in our room..  I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him from behind..  Harry's then relaxed into my touch and I said "Smells good Haz" Harry smiled and turned off the stove..  I felt a terrible pain in my head as I was standing in the kitchen... I said "Hazza" and hugged him tightly..   Harry hugged me back and held me tightly... I said "Haz I... " And fainted...

Harry's Pov

After Niall's body went limp in  my arms I held him tightly and started crying.. I said "Ni please wake up " ....
I laid him down on his sofa and put my hand on his forehead to see that he was burning up..  I quickly grabbed a thermometer from my suitcase and checked his temperature to see it as 103.3 degrees Fahrenheit. I was in total shock and promptly fell on top of Niall's body and fainted..

Authors Note

What do you think could have happened to make Niall all of a sudden get high fever??? What are your comments on his chapter....  There will be a part 2 to this..