Cuddle Time (Narry and Ziam)

Zayn's Pov

It was a dark stormy night. The thunder boomed loudly and there was a sound of Harry running up the stairs.... I heard Niall ask Harry to open the door and then the door was slammed for a second time.
I wish Liam could love me like how I love him..as I thought about this the tears started flowing down my face..
Suddenly I feel Liam hugging me  and pulling me tightly towards his chest as I continued crying...
There was a clap of thunder and a flash of lightning which made me jump into Liam's strong arms.. Liam carried me as if I was a feather. After some time he put me down. Unable to control my emotions I kissed him.
To my utter shock Liam kissed me back. He then pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me as we continued making out.

Harry's Pov

As soon as there was a clap of thunder I raced towards Niall and my room since I'm scared of thunder. I could feel Niall's footsteps behind me... After I locked the door I could hear Niall knocking... Suddenly there was a scream heard from the other side of door.. I quickly opened the door to see Niall lying on the floor.. I gasped and quickly ran towards him carrying him in my arms and placing him on our shared bed... Niall muttered a thanks before cuddling me... I asked "Niall what happened? " Niall replied "Just lost my footing and fell " I went to kiss Niall's cheek but he turned so I ended up kissing his thin lips.. Niall pushed me down on the bed and hovered over him and we started making out.....
Soon after school few minutes all our clothes Were off and the door was locked... Niall hovered above as he lined up with my entrance.
Soon I was a writhing mess below.. I could hear Zayn and Liam going at it in another room. Poor Louis 

Louis's Pov

Narry and Ziam are really going at it... How am I expected to go To sleep.... I decided to call up my girlfriend Eleanor and ask her if it was ok for me to stay at her place... Fortunately Eleanor accepted and asked me to say with her for a week before we fly our for the tour.
I quickly packed a bag and left just as I heard Harry scream "Faster Niall ".

Authors Note

Hey everyone,
How are you?

Thanks so much for the 2.2 k reads on this story.

What are your comments for this chapter??