I love you

Harry's pov 

I did something so stupid like flirting with a girl right in front of Niall... Niall then stormed out of the room and went somewhere.

Flashback

Niall and I were having a nice evening under the tree.  Then a girl comes and says "I love you Harry". I said "wow you look so beautiful. " then Niall says "Haz" and tears up.... And left.  I was such an idiot because I didn't follow him. Once I reached back home Niall said " I need some time away from you "and left.

Flashback over

It's been 5 hours since Niall left. All the messages and calls are only going to voicemail.  Suddenly I get a call from the hospital saying that Niall has had an accident. Once I reached the hospital I asked if Niall was going to be OK. The doctor said that Niall will be fine and I sobbed with relief..
Apparently the accident was caused before another car missed the red light and crashed with Niall car.
Once Niall woke up I pulled him in my arms and told him how much I love him..

Authors note

Hey!

Sorry for not updating For so long as I was busy with my other book. What are your comments on this chapter?? I was thinking of writing  Narry smut and mpreg in this book but I want to know if you are ok with it. 

Ps thanks so much for the 1K reads on this book.