I still get Jealous

Just A warning : this contains slight hendall and ziall drunken smut  but narry is endgame once H comes to his senses.

Harry's Pov

"Hazzy" Niall said. I rolled away while tossing my phone to the side. I asked "What happened Love? "

Niall smiled and replied while stroking my cheek "I miss you so much Haz. Being away from you even for a minute really hurts.  "

I smiled as I brought my arms around Niall and lifted him on my lap... Niall smiled and pressed a kiss against my forehead while I softly giggled. .

Liam said "I don't understand why can't you two just go out together. Stop acting so couplely and let the rest of us watch the movie that is playing on TV."

Zayn smiled and put his arm around Liam's shoulder. Louis said " Or you too can just make out and have sex right here on the couch and we will watch. If you want we will join as well. That will be fun right? "

Niall blushed and hid his face on my shoulder while I shot Louis an angry glare which made him laugh.

Niall's Pov

Soon after the movie got over the rest of the lads went up to their rooms not before Zayn winking his eyebrow at me . Zayn was the only one who knew about Harry and I dating, not even Harry knew i told him. I looked at Harry who was peacefully sleeping while his arms were around me in a death grip.. I slowly traced my fingers on his cheek and said "Hazza, the movie is over." but Harry was still asleep.

I then softly pressed my lips on his as I started kissing him. Harry immediately got up and asked "what a nice way to wake up. I wonder if the rest of the lads have figured out that we are dating " 

I replied "I don't think they know yet. I like how you moan when I fill you up. I'm ready to just scream to the world that you are mine. "

Harry kissed my forehead and said "Maybe we can tell them soon Love "

I smiled and motioned him to carry us up-to our room which we are shared together.

Once we both got into the bed Harry laid on my chest while I wrapped my arms around his chest.

I heard a few footsteps outside my door and Louis whispering "Do you think they are making out yet?who do you think will top?"

Harry and I ignored them and continued our make out session. I smirked and pinched his nipples making him let out a loud thirsty moan.

The lads outside quickly ran back to their rooms obviously traumatized and not even a second later we heard the front door closing.

Harry laughed and pulled away ignoring my pout, he checked his phone frowning saying "Management is making me go on a date with Kendall day after tomorrow'  i asked "Why can't we just tell the World that we are dating, i hate that you spend so much time with her." Harry laughed and said "Don't get jealous Niall, i consider Kendall as just a friend, don't worry i don't have any feelings for her but she's a great person once you get to know her. I'm sorry but i can't cancel it, it doesn't matter that i was in love with her once" and he quickly put his hand over his mouth. i looked at Harry with a disappointed look before grabbing my phone and heading to Z's room, when i entered it Liam, Louis and him were having a heated discussion on something which subsided when they noticed me.

Zayn raised his eyebrow and i bit my lip trying to signal that i wanted to talk to him, Liam looked at both of us before pulling Louis with him and closed the door leaving Zayn and i alone. I immediately broke down in tears as he took my body on his lap and rocked us back and forth. i said "Harry was in love with Kendall once and now managemnet makes him hang out with her the full time. i am scared zayn." Zayn ran his hand in my hair and i sighed.