Niall..wait

Niall's pov

Why me... Why do I have to fall in love with Harry who is my best mate, and we are both a part of the same band....
Anyways I can't wait for today as Harry and I are supposed to go to the mall for shopping.... I'm so happy.....i hope that I don't make a fool of myself in front of him...wait was Louis or the other lads busy or something that he asked me to accompany me..

In any case why would Harry like me.. I'm so fat, disgusting, ugly... I don't even have such a good voice like the other four... Where do I fit in such an amazing band.... Maybe they could have won the X Factor  if I was not there....

I then took a blade and slowly made four cuts on my wrist before sighing and getting dressed to meet Harry at 4pm At the mall... And then at 3:40pm I left my house and headed there .

Soon I reached there At sharp 4pm and waited for Harry.. I waited for an hour before I headed back to my car to go home crying all the way.  I nearly missed to bang into the tree with the way I was driving..

Then I drove safely to Harry's house and opened the door to find Louis and Harry in a make out session... I said "Harry? " Harry and Louis stopped making out and looked at me.. I said "Had you were supposed to meet me at the mall but you never showed up. I waited for an hour for you and you never came.. Forget it.. I can't believe you hardly value our friendship ". After I said this I turned on my heel and ran out despite hearing Harry yell "Niall..... Wait..... "
I ran all way back to my flat forgetting that I parked my car at Harry's house.. Luckily for me a flat was only 10 minutes away... I then locked the door and decided to do something....

Authors Note

The next part will be out soon.. Do you think Niall will do any stupid with himself... What are your comments on this chapter??