Anything You Want +

WARNING - This contains Boy x Boy smut. Please don't get Traumatized.

Niall's Pov.

When I wake up one fine day with Harry shaking me lightly. Just looking in his green eyes and hands placed on my chest made dirty thoughts race in my head about how Harry would look withering under me while I would drive him into overstimulation.
Or how Harry would smack my bum a few times before he plunges his member inside of me while we kiss. Or maybe we could go for a few rounds with both of us being on top. We sure will be worn out the next day for sure.

Wait, why am I thinking of my best mate like this is it because of the last time I had sex, it was with Harry and we both were piss drunk and did remember anything. Actually I remembered but I didn't want to remind Harry. I am sure he doesn't see me in that way.

With these thoughts in my head I felt a sharp pain in my lower region. I looked down quickly when Harry turned to grab his phone.

I had a boner by just thinking of Harry. I pulled my pants and undercover slightly down so that I could wrap my hand around my d*ck . Alas but before I could Harry was facing me again.

"Niall, why are your cheeks so flushed? Is something the matter? " Harry asked while putting his hand on my forehead. I took in a deep breath and I slowly stroked myself under the covers.

"OMG Niall your burning up. Wait here " Harry says and runs to get a glass of water. Harry returns with water and makes me sit up and holds the glass to my lips making me drink it and also feeds me a sandwich.

As I was eating the last bit of sandwich I decided to seduce him. I opened my mount for the last bite,and started licking his fingers. Harry let out a low moan before he realized what he did and went back to wash the plate.

I decided to have some fun with him and pulled my pants up. As Harry finished washing the plate and was leaning against a wall. I walked up to him and said "Thanks Haz" Harry smiled and replied "You know I'll do anything for you Niall. "

I pulled him away from the wall, looking into his eyes I asked "Anything? " Harry smiled and nodded. 

With a grin on my face,i look one of Harry's hand and placed it on my hard boner. Before he could say anything, I slammed his body against the wall and pressed my body harshly against his as I was extremely horny.

I then quickly took off his shirt as I slammed my lips against his. Harry started kissing me back and twisted one of my nipples. I let out a moan and started palming his d*ck while he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and in a flash took out his throbbing member.

After a few minutes we both pulled away from the kiss. Harry asked "Niall, what are we doing?"  I chose not to reply but take out my member and pressed it against his making us both moan out it pleasure as I started sucking his nipples.

Harry threw his arms around my neck and said "Niall, please suck me off. I'm so hard and it hurts" 

I smiled and grinded my body against his before going down and sucking him off. I then told him to hold on while I took out a vibrator from his bag and slowly placed it on his d*ck.

Harry threw his head back and moaned lightly as I rubbed the vibrator up and down his d*ck many times with one head and using the other hand to run it against his four nipples while our lips were still connected.

Harry broke the kiss and said "Niall I need you to f*ck me now " I smiled and turned off the vibrator before pushing him on the bed and walked back a few steps before jumping on top of him.

Harry gasped as I rubbed our members together while grinding my body against his trying to create as much friction as I could.

I removed the rest of our clothes in a flash and Harry was soon a withering mess under me. I turned him over and was about to slip on a condom when he said "No Niall. I want to feel you. Please go rough on me daddy. I don't want you to put on lube or a condom. I just want you inside me "

I nodded and slowly lined my member with his entrance. I then slammed inside of him while I put my arms around his shoulders and my lips were sucking a lovebite on his neck while sometimes trailing in his nipples.

Harry let out a loud moan as I harshly continued pounding into him. He said "Niall go faster. Please "  I replied "As you wish baby " and pounded into him faster. Harry then came spilling on the sheets and just by looking at him I came inside him filling him up...

Harry said "Time for me to return the favour. " and he flipped us over so that he was on top. We kissed a few times before he turned me over on my back.

Harry said "You've been a naughty boy, haven't you. Coming and seducing me. Well..... Lube or no lube" 

Looking at the size of his member I said "lube". Harry applied the lube on his length while I waited patiently.

Suddenly he gives my bum a hard smack. I try to hold back my screams of pleasure.. Harry smacks my bum hard a few more times before plunging his member inside me. I let out a low moan as he softly pounds into me.

I come screaming Harry's name while Harry comes a few minutes later whispering in my ear. Harry asked "One more round " I smiled and nodded and flipped us over again.

I guided Harry's hand to my member which grew hard again before removing his hand and replacing with mine. I kissed Harry while his hands were running all over my body and my one hand was on his chest.

With my other hand I took hold of both our d*cks and started pumping them. Harry and I moaned at the feeling. As we continued our snogging session our skins slapped against each other as well as our d*cks.

We then came moaning loudly. I was not done yet. I slowly moved my d*ck into his hole while Harry pulled me down for a kiss with his hands wrapped around my waist keeping me in place. While kissing him I started giving him a hand job as I started thrusting inside him at rapid pace my hand going at the same speed on his d*ck and he was bucking his hips up to meet my thrusts.

Beads of sweat covered my forehead as I broke away from the kiss and started leaving lovebites on his neck as well as alternating in his nipples.

Harry scratched my back and moaned "Niall, that feels so good. Don't stop... F*ck Niall.... F*ck me harder...  "

So I complied to his wishes and went so hard that he screamed so loud that maybe the full hotel could hear us .

With a loud scream of my name Harry came into my hand..  I stopped sucking lovebites and looked at my handiwork...

After a few minutes I came inside of him Harry moaned loudly and whimpered a few minutes later when I'm pulled out.. Harry said "I'm coming. Ahhhggg" and came one more time. I licked off All the cum on his stomach before kissing him again so that he could taste himself....

Harry looked at me with glazed eyes and said "I love you my nialler " I smiled and replied "I've always loved you my hazza " and we both fell asleep on the bed still naked...

The next day we woke due to my stomach rumbling in hunger. Harry turns towards me and says "Good morning Babe" I replied " Good Morning Hazza". We get up,brush our teeth,change and get ready to go down for breakfast.

The boys had all heard the activity we did the night before and smirked but told us that they were happy for us.

Authors note

Can't believe that I've written this chapter. Hope it was worth the wait.

In the meantime *goes and throws water on myself "

What do you think of this chapter