Rumors

Niall's Pov

I quickly ran out of my apartment when I saw the TV was showing rumors that Melissa and I were dating. I tried calling Harry but he was not answering. Liam called up to say that he's ashamed of Me and not to come near Harry any more. I quickly locked up my house and went to the airport..
The person who was in charge of taking care of my plane warned me about the weather but I didn't listen.
I quickly checked out the engine before starting to fly the plane.
I got two messages from Harry saying that he's breaking up with me cause I cheated according to the media..
There was a strong turbulence and I continued crying, losing sight of the controls. The cabin door opened and I was flung outside seatbelt had opened as the plane went nosedive downwards a rapid pace.. I tried grabbing a parachute but the here was a hole in it.... I pulled out a note from my pant pocket and stapped it under my watch In case I'm rescued so that Harry finds out the truth..

My body hits the water. The waves were so strong for me to come up for air and my body gave up.

Authors note

Hey everyone,
How are you?

Sorry I didn't update for a month because I've been busy with studies... My life has been so hectic and I'm finding it hard to keep track.

What are your thoughts about this chapter?