(S)He hugs you for warmth

Sorry if these are bad! I try my best.

Max:

It was snowing so she hugged her jacket closer to her body, but it didn't work. That's when she saw you so she ran to you. She just hugged you tightly. You were confused but then sighed. Said you have to go to class. So she walked while holding you. You just laugh and kiss her top of head before entering the class.

Chloe:

Both were back in the car after drinking some beer and shooting some stuff for fun. Chloe had dropped Max off so both of you were alone again. She cursed and said the heater broke. You just rub her arm so she parked at the garage before she sat on your lap and hugged you. A smile crept on your face and hug her back. She said your enjoying this too much so just told her to shut it. both laugh and cuddle in the car. But that of course ended with her stepdouche slapping on the window, probally angry your hugging his "daughter".

Nathan:

He was texting on his bed, probally inviting people to his parties or buying drugs. You don't really care since you find it bad stuff. You sat aside him and ask if he's not cold. You wrap yourself in a blanket to warm up. Nathan shook his head and took a whole hand full of popcorn from the bowl from your lap. But after few minutes notice he kept shuffling closer and closer with every minute. Soon he was just cuddling your side, shivering in cold. You just laugh and did the blanket around him.

Warren:

He ran in your dorm room and yelled it's freezing outside. You just laugh at how he entered. Gave him a kiss before asking if he doesn't have science. He said it's too cold. He jumped on your bed and did the blanket over him. You just roll eyes. Walk past him but he took your waist and pulled you on his lap. He did the blanket around you and hugged you. He said you shouldn't get a cold. So both skipped the classes and just cuddled while watching many movies.