Christmas Gifts

I always been into Rock but now I'm REALLY got into Guns N Roses (The old band, not the new band) and other rock bands. So that's probally why I haven't been updating in a long while. And I also bought a new game so updates will be slow.

I would publish this on Christmas but... that's like REALLY long away.

Requestes are always welcome! Requested by: Littlejaxon1

Max:

She took some of your favorite pictures and cute pictures of you two and maked a picture book out of it for you.

Chloe:

You both love laying on her bed and listening to music so she will give you CDs. So you now have atleast three tall piles of CDs.

Nathan:

He's rich so you always get expensive gifts for christmas. It makes you nervous and awkward so you told him you don't need such expensive gifts. He will say okay but the next christmas, you will get an expensive gift.

Warren:

Movies. Or cinema tickets to your favorite movie. So both will spent christmas sometimes in the cinema, eating lot of snacks while watching your favorite movie on a giant screen.

Kate:

It changes every year but it's always something cute. Most of the times it's a plushie or a book/movie you wanted.

Victoria:

Fancy clothes and jewerly. You didn't really expect anything else from her so you just accepted it with a smile. At that day it seems like a stupid gift but after wearing it, it always becomes your favorite outfit so she knows your style.

Frank:

He never knows what to give you. You found out so you just laughed it off and said you don't really need a gift for christmas. So both don't give gifts but both will cuddle a lot on christmas and get drunk while watching movies.

Rachel:

Sorry... have nothing for her. Maybe if I find something later I will add it but for now, I'm out of ideas.

Mark:

He isn't a guy who likes to give gifts so he will just take you to a restaurant to have a date. You don't mind, it's fun to spent time with him.

Juliet:

She will give you whatever your interested in that year. She is good at seeing things about people so she will know what you want and buy it for you.

Dana:

She buys you a lot of games for christmas. So both will spent christmas playing games while she will either be watching and cuddling you or playing along.