When you take pictures of them

I know I have requests left but I got this idea and really wanted to make it so sorry for making many of you wait for me to publish the request you requested. Also please check out my other scenario books! I have anime scenario books and movie ones, too.

If you have any requests, just sent them and I will do them if I like them.

Max:

She loves taking the pictures but getting her picture taken makes her shy. Only if she allows it she will pose, otherwise if you do it without permission she will just cover her face and tell you to leave.

Chloe:

She will strike a badass pose. When you take the picture, she will quickly run to you and keep asking how she looks. So when you show it, she will tell you to post it online and make her sound cool and such. You would just laugh and say you will do that.

Nathan:

He will tell you to fuck off but then ignore you and let you be. So basically he will act mad but secretly want his picture taken. So when you do, he will begin saying every bad thing about the picture like lightning, angle and such. So when you become sad because he doesn't like your picture, he would nervously say you did good capturing his handsomeness. It would make you laugh and pat his shoulder, saying a sarcastic sure and leave the room.

Warren:

He will become shy but still strike a pose. When you tell him to relax, he would try but end up being even more nervous and look like a weirdo. So would just sweatdrop and say you will go take pictures of someone else.

Kate:

She is a shy girl so she will automatically cover her face with whatever is near her. You would just laugh and say she is beautiful. But she would shake her head so you would keep telling her how cute and beautiful she is. Eventually she will uncover her face so you can take a picture and stop saying such things.

Victoria:

She loves attenion so she will begin acting sexy or cute. You would just snap the pictures. When your done, she will steal your camera and begin saying you didn't catch her beauty good enough so have to redo. You would do it but when she tells you to do it again, just walk away to go take pictures of other stuff.

Frank:

At first he always covered his face but after many times of taking pictures of him, he became less camera shy and let you be. Now he will just give you a peace sign even wich always makes you laugh.

Rachel:

You mostly take pictures of her when you both go on picnic at nights. The stars behind her always make an awesome background. Rachel loves the pictures so much she will publish them on her site or hang them on her wall. You have few on your wall, too. She loves when you take pictures of her so you do it a lot.

Mark:

He would let you take pictures but afterwards he will tell you how you can take them better. It annoys you so much he won't just let you take pictures the way you want. He would keep giving you random advice about how to take better pictures.

Juliet:

She did theatre so having a camera on her isn't unusual or annoys her. She will just smile at it or strike a silly pose. Would take many pictures of you and her together for good memories. She wants you to keep most of the good and silly pictures so she can look back on them later in life and have a laugh at how silly you two were then.