Mark Jefferson ~Catch Up~

I left out few scenarios because this was taking so long it began annoying me.

Requested by: KawaiLittleShipper

When and how you two hug:

He isn't really a person who likes to hug. He would just wrap an arm around your waist while walking and all it a hug. You just shrug it off, letting him be. This is the closest you will get to getting a hug from him.

He hugs you for warmth:

He was grading some papers but the windows were open to get a nasty smell out the classroom. He was freezing but you had his jacket on. He just smirked and took your waist. You were confused when he put you on his lap. He held you tightly since you gave off heat. You just sighed, knowing your gonna be trapped here. He casually began grading papers again while holding you with one arm so you won't fall or try to escape. Now and then he would mumble how he hates grading papers or how stupid these children are.

When you fall asleep on him:

He is most of the time moving around and too busy. Only time he is sitting it when he is teaching or at home, just reading something. So you take that opportunity to lay on him and fall asleep. At first he found it annoying since he can barely move but now he will hold you also while putting the book on your shoulder so he can still read.

He says a pick-up line: (I didn't know anything else...)

'How about you and I find a dark room, and see what develops?'

When your sick:

He will stay aside you the whole time. Only reason eh would leave is to buy you stuff or medicine. But when the school doesn't allow him to stay home, he will go to school. When school ends, he will rush home, worrying about you. You would always have to tell him you can take care of yourself but he ignores it everytime and takes care of you all day long.

When you take too long in the shower:

He hates waiting so he will just go get a spare key and unlock it. then he will casually do whatever he wanted to do. At first it scared the shit out of you that you accidently threw a bottle at him, thinking he was a thief. But now just ignore him or invite him to take a shower with you. Of course he accept the offer.

When you sit on their lap:

You always sit on his lap when he's grading papers. Because whenever he gets annoyed, he would be able to hug you for comfort.

You say "I hate you" as a joke:

You were bored and wanted his reaction. You just stormed in his room which maked him jump in shock. You yell you hate him. He looked so shocked and confused to what is wrong. But in his head he was already planning on how to pose you for his pictures in his dark room. But you failed and laughed. Just hug him and said your bored. He just sighed and said your so lucky. Were confused but ignored his weirdness.

You wear a piece of his clothes:

You always wear his jacket whenever it's cold. At first he found it weird but now he finds it cute because his jacket is too big for you. You would just flap the sleeves around and hit him with it like a little kid.

When you dance:

You like to dance in private with earphones in. But had music blasted too loud and Mark was in a hurry so he didn't knock, he just entered. He stared in confusion as you were spinning around, shaking body. You basically look drunk. Mark choose to take this opportunity as a blackmail moment. He took his phone and filmed for few seconds then left. So whenever you did something annoying, he would pull the video up and ask how his students would react to it. You would always immediatly stop being annoying.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

Your legs were hurting because Mark wanted to go on a walk but you hate it. So just smirk. Walk faster so your infront of Mark before turning, walking backwards. Ask if you can get a piggyback ride. All you got was a glare from him so quickly yell he dragged you along. He just rolled his eyes and said watch out. Were confused but then hit a pole harshly with back so fell. Groan but notice Mark was on his knee. Smile big and jump on his back. He just carried you home so you would shut up and not get into another accident.

He finds out you cut:

He was gonna shave but then he noticed blood on the razor. He stared at it before he became angry. He stormed in the living which scared you so hard. He just stuffed the razor in your face, yelling asking what this is. You just stared in shock with tears. When he noticed how much you were scared and sad right now, he calmed down by sighing and sitting down. He gave you a lecture about how you shouldn't cut yourself and how you should talk to him about such things. He hugged you and whispered a sorry for yelling.

You fall:

You were just walking when tripping over something stupid. Mark just chuckled, helping you up. He asked if your okay so nod. Then he went back to chuckling, saying how idiotic it looked. You just kept head down in embarrassment.

When someone enters on a heated moment:

You choose to visit him at school. But that visit somehow turned into having a make out session on his desk. But of course someone had to enter. Who? Nathan! He just cringed and left fast. You were confused why he didn't tell it to anyone but little did you know, Mark threaten to kill Nathan if he does tell anyone.

When you ignore him:

He hates being ignored. But he was mean yesterday so now ignore him. Of course this angered him more. He yelled at you but just ignore. But then he got a plan. He just went to basement and came back with a bucket of paint. He casually threw it on you as if it's a normal thing. Of course this maked you yell at him, asking if he's insane. He just smiled, happy he isn't being ignored. But now your angry at him. He sighed, realizing now he can clean the floor. You just laughed at how stupid he is.

When you cook for him:

He wouldn't try to hurt your feelings. He knows your food is bad. So he would try to convince you to eat pizza but you would just ignore him. So when you maked it and gave it. He nervously smiled as you left to the toilet. He was fast to throw it away then act as if he ate it when you came back. He said it was good so you said you will cook tomorrow. He just cursed under his breath and continued trying to convince you he wants pizza tomorrow.

When you go blind:

He would guide you everywhere. He loves to kiss you because you never see it coming so your reactions are always funny. He is so happy he can now cook because your cooking wasn't the best.

When he gets jealous:

When he gets jealous at a woman for touching you, he will begin planning how to drug her and put her into the dark room. If it's a man, he will begin planning how to murder the man. He gets jealous a lot so you can barely talk to anyone or else he will get jealous.

How you two met:

You were taking pictures with your camera but your card got full. Luckily a nice man came and said he will let you borrow his. So did but he said he will like it back so had to go to his house. That's where he asked your number and you two began meeting up now and then.

Where the two of you usually go on dates:

It changes everytime since he likes to explore new places.

When he meets your parents:

Of course they liked him. He dressed good, has manners, is a teacher, takes good care of you. But of course after he got arrested and the news told everyone about his basement, they hated his guts. After years, your father still threatens to kill Mark.

When you two break up:

He's an insane man and you finally realized that. So broke up with him. But of course that angered him so he drugged you and took pictures of you. When he was finished with that, he just kept you as a slave. That was for a month before he got tired of you and just killed you. Luckily Nathan was in the house so he reported it so Mark got life sentence.