Frank Bowers ~Catch Up~

I'm sorry it took so long to upload this but I have been very busy lately.

Requested by: Meme_Child081

When and how you two hug:

When the customer is late, he will just sit on the drivers seat with you on his lap. He would be holding you close, complaining about how people should get watches. You would just chuckle and hug him, saying it's just few minutes late. He would pout and do his chin on your shoulder, groaning.

He hugs you for warmth:

It was snowing. Frank was sick but he won't admit. You just roll eyes as he was shivering. Notice his eyelids kept closing so said he will crash into a car if he doesn't stop driving. So he parked at the parking lot of the Two Whales. He went to go take a nap but he kept complaining about it being cold. So you just jump in bed aside him and hug him. He immediatly hugged back and said your so warm. Chuckle and play with his hair while he fell asleep.

When you fall asleep on him:

You and Frank love to hold each other when falling asleep. So you always fall asleep on him.

He says a pick-up line:

"You must be as dope as weed. Cause right now you're all I need."

When your sick:

Frank would keep teasing you while also taking care of you. He would cancel all his customers so he can take care of you without having to leave you for a second. Only reason he would leave is to buy medicine.

When you take too long in the bathroom:

He doesn't care. He will just enter it and do what he wants to do. if your in the shower and tell him to get out, he will either just stay longer to annoy you or he will join you.

When you sit on his lap:

You always sit on his lap. He likes to hug you when your sitting on his lap. When he's lonely he will pull you on his lap for comfort.

You say "I hate you" as a joke:

You were bored and Chloe gave you this idea. You went up to Frank who was eating his beans on his bed. You said I hate you. First thing he did was freak out because he accidently dropped his can of beans and now it's over the bed and Pompidou was trying to eat it. You couldn't hold your Poker face and broke out laughing. This let Frank know it was a prank so as punishment had to wash the bed.

You wear a piece of his clothes:

Of course you stole his jacket. Were cold and both had to wait outside for the customer. He noticed you were cold so he did his jacket off and threw it on your head. You just chuckled and said thx. Did it on. When the customer came, he gave you a weird look at your big jacket. But he stopped staring when Frank glared daggers at the dude.

When you dance:

You always begin dancing when your drunk or high. It's funny to see the world spinning around and being weird at the same time. Most of the time would trip over your own feet. Frank would film you most of the times for good memories. If he's not filming, then he's dancing aside you on the bed, both looking like idiots but not caring. He says he finds your dancing cute and funny at the same time.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

You were drunk. Just sat on the floor, throwing a tantrum like a kid because you didn't wanna walk the whole way back to the RV, which is just outside at the parking. Frank yelled for you to get up but you cross arms and puff cheeks. Then smile and did arms up, saying piggyback ride. He knew if he didn't you would just sleep here. He sighed and said only this once. Smile and quickly jump on his back. He kept complaining to himself in a mumbling voice so you mocked him, only to get a soft slap on back-head.

He finds out you cut yourself:

You used your clumsiness as an excuse to cuts on your ankels. But when he found you cutting your leg, he immediatly pulled the razor away, yelling asking what your problem is. All you could do was cry. He panicked and hugged you, whispering he didn't mean to shout. After cuddling for a good 15 minutes, he and you had a good talk.

When he feels lonely:

He feels lonely a lot when your not there. He would just hold Pompidou (his dog) and eat his beans. When you come back, he would immediatly pull you on his lap and hold you tight. You would just chuckle and hug him back. When you tried to go do what you were planning to do, he would pull you back on his lap and say your stuck here forever.

You fall:

Both came back from a party and were drunk. You stumbled over your own feet and fell like an idiot. Frank was laughing but then he tripped over you so both spent 5 minutes on the floor, laughing like idiots. Eventually he helped you up and both went to his RV to sober up there.

When someone enters on a heated moment:

You were relaxed on your bed one second but the next were having a heavy make out session with Frank. Before anything to get more heated, the RV door got slapped. Frank stormed to it and slammed it open. It was just Nathan who wanted drugs. The two argued for five minutes so eventually Frank sent his dog after Nathan. It scared Nathan off so Frank laughed. He came back to the bed and said sorry. Then both continued like nothing happened.

When you ignore him:

He will just sit on his driver seat, questioning every decision he ever maked to see when he angered you. He would begin writing every bad one down and suddenly become a detective, trying to find out what wrong could be. In the end he failed so he just bought your favorite snack and gave it to you, saying he's sorry for everything bad he ever did. You couldn't ignore him after such a sweet comment so hugged him and thanked him.

When you act in a movie:

He would tell all his customers to watch it. You just let him be. He would fanboy over the movie like a teenage girl. You would just chuckle and say he's being ridiculous. He shook his head and said everyone needs to know about this movie.

When you go blind:

He became more soft to you. He would keep holding your hand or kissing your face to cheer you up. You would smile less so he would keep making jokes to cheer you up. You stopped drinking for safety so Frank also drinks less.

When he sees you punch someone:

He exit his RV to see you punch some dude. He flinched before he smirked and waited. When you came back, he high fived you and said your real badass. Just thanked him. He kept fanboying about how cool you were and how hard you punched the dude.

You both are handcuffed together for a day:

You woke up to find your wrist was cuffed to Frank's. Slapped him awake and ask about it. He said Chloe probally. So he had to drive while holding hands which annoyed him since he likes to hold his steering wheel with both hands. When at Chloe, the two kept arguing. You would keep getting dragged forward because of the handcuffs. Eventually Chloe did the handcuffs off so you thanked her while Frank just huffed and left.