When they get jealous

I'm out of ideas so if someone could give me an idea, that would be helpful.

Requested by: Meme_Child081

Max:

When she gets jealous it's mostly over Chloe and Warren. Because Chloe playfully flirts with you and Warren always wants to play video games with you. She would ignore it and forget about it later. When you play with Warren sometimes she would join. One time Max just kissed you infront of Chloe saying your hers.

Chloe:

She wouldn't admit that she's jealous. She will just get drunk and annoy Frank, who doesn't give a shit about her problems. When she comes back home, she would hug you and says he loves you more then anyone else could. You would just sigh and put her in bed, saying she's so weird.

Nathan:

He would begin yelling at whoever is talking with you when he gets jealous. Or he would throw with whatever is near him to take his anger out on that. When you found out why he does it, you stopped hanging out with others too much and spent more time with him.

Warren:

He's jealous of Pompidou (Frank's dog). When you see the dog, you immediatly begin playing with it and saying how cute he is. Warren would just try to get your attenion but fail. So when you leave, he would sometimes push Pompidou only for Frank to scold him.

Kate:

She doesn't get jealous fast. One time she did get jealous over Dana because you two were spendng too much time together. She just held your arm the whole day, not leaving your side. Yet she didn't speak so you asked if she's okay. She just shrugged and mumbled she's fine.

Victoria:

She noticed how close you and Evan became. She immediatly stormed up to you and began questioning you as if you commited a crime and she was trying to figure out how you did it. You just nervously explained you and Evan just became good friends. Of course she said to stop hanging out with him that much because it looks like something more. Just nod at her, trying to calm her down.

Frank:

Customers like it more when you give them what they need since your not so scary looking as Frank. Frank would always be looking out the RV window, glaring daggers at the men who would try and touch you or flirt with you. When you found out, you just laughed it off and let him be.